• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Next.js Firebase - The Full Course by Fireship.io

buggysite

Jun 30, 2020
localhost
Next.js Firebase - The Full Course takes you from zero to a production-ready hybrid-rendered webapp. Learn how build a high-performance React app that features realtime data from Firebase and multiple server-side rendering paradigms with Next.js.

🦄 What will I build?​

You will build a full-stack Social Blogging Platform inspired by sites like 🌈 DEV.to and Medium. Authors can create content under their custom username, then publish publicly with SEO-friendly rendering, while readers can heart or like posts in realtime. Featuring…

• 👨‍🎤 Custom Firebase usernames
  • 📰 Bot-friendly content (SEO)
  • 🦾 Advanced SSR, SSG, and ISR techniques
  • 🔥 Firestore realtime CRUD and data modeling
  • ⚛️ Reactive forms with react-hook-form
  • 📂 Image file uploads
  • 💞 Realtime hearts
  • 🚀 Security & Deployment

🤔 Is this Course Right for Me?​

This course is intermediate level 🟦 and will challenge you to build an app that delivers high-performance and search engine visibility via server-side rendering. It assumes you have at least basic knowledge of web programming with familiarity of JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. It is fast-paced and similar to my style on YouTube, but far more in-depth and followed in a long linear format.

Test drive​

Visit the demo app and give it a test drive before you enroll.

Course Page:
Code:
https://fireship.io/courses/react-next-firebase/

Download Link:

Enjoy while it lasts!

As Already NextJS 13 came, can anyone taken course and downloaded

Next.js - The Full Course from fireship.io​

I am interesting in learning this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock