• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress

NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress v3.2 Untouched

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress - Download NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress Nulled Free CodeCanyon 36550513

Banner (2).jpg
Download NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress Nulled Free CodeCanyon 36550513
NewsPro is an awesome news app that uses your existing WordPress admin panel and creates native Android and iOS apps in minutes. Convert any WordPress-based website into a native android and ios news app. Just put your website link and simply configure your website, and it will be all yours.

Read more about this resource...

I have Flutter 3.0 and Dart 2.17.5, all the settings for Wordpress done, I just changed the website address to connect the app to wordpress and compiled (cleaning flutter and building in sequence) I get only errors, I tried using VS Code and for Android Studio, does anyone have a solution for this?

I have Flutter 3.0 and Dart 2.17.5, all the settings for Wordpress done, I just changed the website address to connect the app to wordpress and compiled (cleaning flutter and building in sequence) I get only errors, I tried using VS Code and for Android Studio, does anyone have a solution for this?

1657055025942.png

Attachments

• 1657054976077.png
    1657054976077.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

1657055025942.png
Have You able to get your app working now ....

if not try following it helped me as i was struggling the same issue.
1) clear cache invalidate and reopen project from Gradle File.
it will ask to sync and update all the files let it process the whole updates and sync.
check for all possible update , upgrades through your project files.
update gradle plugin as well ( if required )
now try to compile your app using signed apk method for the purpose of use or debug.

Reactions: Babak
ANY UPDATES ?

Update : August 25, 2022

- Added Sub-Categories Support
- Now you can add categories images from your WordPress admin panel
- Added Analytics to analyze and see app users
- Added Autofill service, So user won’t have to type credentials again
- Added Comment/Post Report Feature
- Added Turkish Language
- Added Author Page ( A Page with the post only of that author)
- And many more small improvements

Babak updated NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress with a new update entry:

NewsPro v2.1.0 Untouched

Download NewsPro v2.1.0 - Flutter News App For Wordpress Nulled Free
Update : August 25, 2022

- Added Sub-Categories Support
- Now you can add categories images from your WordPress admin panel
- Added Analytics to analyze and see app users
- Added Autofill service, So user won’t have to type credentials again
- Added Comment/Post Report Feature
- Added Turkish Language
- Added Author Page ( A Page with the post only of that author)
- And many more small improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: BluBinary
Babak updated NewsPro - Flutter News App For Wordpress with a new update entry:

NewsPro v2.1.3 Untouched

Download NewsPro v2.1.3 - Flutter News App For Wordpress Nulled Free
Update : October 16, 2022

- Added more optimized category loading (with subcategory)
- Added auto-reconnect when the internet comes back
- Added press back again to exit
- Added total comments in post details view
- Better video support
- Better iframe support
- Better table support (in the post)
- Overall performance optimization
- and some small bug fixes
- Upgraded to the latest flutter version (3.3.4)
- Upgraded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: mudaseraayden
Hi Everyone , Please i need your help everything is running fine but the thumbnail is not displaying . Please you can help documentations that talk about the connections of the plugins to the app or any solutions to make the thumbnail display. Thank you

Attachments

• thumbnail.png
    thumbnail.png
    528.2 KB · Views: 21
Hi Everyone , Please i need your help everything is running fine but the thumbnail is not displaying . Please you can help documentations that talk about the connections of the plugins to the app or any solutions to make the thumbnail display. Thank you
First, install all the necessary plugins for WordPress, and then import the files snippets.json, acf-export.json

• Love
Reactions: tozine247 and Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eqeus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock