• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress

Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress 3.3.0 Nulled - Release Date 2024-02-16

No permission to download

bluefox

May 13, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress - Download Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 20039739

Download Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 20039739
Newsomatic Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress
is a breaking edge news related content importer, using NewsAPI database. It is ideal for auto blogging and automatic news related content post publishing. It uses the NewsAPI API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Using this plugin...

Read more about this resource...

I tried using this plugin 2 days ago, building site locally with instant WordPress. When it tried to bring the plugin into the plugin folder, it errored out, saying Unable to upload ".editor config". Invalid File Name.
I haven't recieved a reply back from instantWP yet. Not sue if this is interest to you.

Hi

So, I downloaded the last update and unrared it, installed the inside rar and it went through the plugin installation.
After it popped up the 'Activate Plugin" button, it displayed this as well. See attachment.

I'm assuming it will still work as it said activate but thought I'd let you know as well.

Attachments

• newsomatic-error.png
    newsomatic-error.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 199
Please do anyone here have this plugin running on his machine. it is like I need evanto purchase code to get it run. how do I find it?

Babak updated Newsomatic - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Newsomatic v2.4.2

Download Newsomatic v2.4.2 - Automatic News Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 2.4.1 Release Date 2019-05-14

Added the ability to restrict news search to domain list
Added the ability to ban domain list from news search
Version 2.4.2 Release Date 2019-08-05
Fixed issue with Google Translate
Other minor fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you but
Purchase key: 8699958a-77f3-4db8-9422-126b0836e1c5

not work for get api. Failed to verify your purchase code

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock