• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New website www.braia.net.br

bloomvga

May 12, 2021
Hello friends, I'm from Brazil, Varginha (ET city) and new here on this forum. I even loved Babiato, a democratic environment for exchanging ideas and information through this space
I recently made a wordpress website for a client / friend / musician for the launch of his new release.
I would like your review and some suggestions. The address is www.braia.net.br
And if you like Brazilian music mixed with Irish / Celtic songs with progressive rock, you will also like the music.
Thank you all, and forgive me for this huge text.

Very nice website and user-friendly just took a bit of loading on my end using google chrome,

Note: the preloading screen is a bit annoying since it turns all the websites in white screen try to disable it and test it that way.

other than that a bit more speed will be very useful

• Love
Reactions: bloomvga
Very nice website and user-friendly just took a bit of loading on my end using google chrome,

Note: the preloading screen is a bit annoying since it turns all the websites in white screen try to disable it and test it that way.

other than that a bit more speed will be very useful
I thought that the preload screen could be good, but it is not. I had that same perception as you. I believe that is why it is good to hear people. Thank you very much for the collaboration, I am making this change now.

Reactions: Tuton
@bloomvga It's a cool looking website, I like it a lot. It complements the music and looks very professional, warm and inviting. I like the colors, the fonts and also the image to text ratio. Very good!

• Love
Reactions: bloomvga
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock