New Section Suggestions?

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vinu

Jan 11, 2021
How to Install section

Bro it would be nice if we have how to install script section so volunteer can post guide of specific script since many face errors and spare lot of time to make the install work, can also add how to null guides to the section

Reactions: hadikore

SpkAvii

Sep 28, 2020
Well in Hell
babiato.co
How to Install section

Bro it would be nice if we have how to install script section so volunteer can post guide of specific script since many face errors and spare lot of time to make the install work, can also add how to null guides to the section
We have the discussion section in every resource thread to ask whatever problem members face during installation of any script or to report bugs or any other misfunctionality.

Reactions: BlakenFist

gopo

Apr 24, 2019
Maybe remove the Crypto & Ecommerce section :) . The paypal section became a money laundering forum. The other sections have some shady subjects. It could hurt your google presence on the long run.

halim8481

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2019
Planet Earth 😋
Well, I thing the VIP section can be something like: "You need to have 300 score reaction to access the VIP zone".
In that way it will be free, easy to get in, but hard for leechers 🙃....
VIP or Premium section is fair enough and maybe could be lock either with reactions score/reputation whatsoever or with donation. The resources need to be really good anyway. It should not ruin the FREE spirit. Show some appreciation to the great contributors and to keep supporting this forum.

hadikore

Nov 13, 2020
  • A blog section, please! Similar to popular dev blogs that allow guest posting and author attribution. This is vital for organic growth. It can accept members suggested topics to answer in written articles with a poll system prioritizing topic to answer. ( With badges )
  • Can we have a volunteer section where users can help each other? Where contributions aren't only limited to resource files. ( With badges )
  • Suggesting contributions count (resources, help, etc) similar to post and reaction count.

Energy

Dec 19, 2019
I think a TORRENT section would be nice!
Since there are requests which take up many Gigs of space, it would be nice to have a section thats only meant for large downloads, whether its torrented software or movies.

🍀

MasDenk

Jun 7, 2020
⛔️
starhox.com
A new section request MYBB, Invision Power Board/Invision Community.
because many forum use this source mebe can post like themes, plugins, hook ,mods or other about this source.

in Sub Forum "Forum CMS"

Reactions: Synced

rajivseth303

Aug 29, 2021
Since few are selling resources maybe you can also allow experienced members to sell their services like installation etc? I'm not sure how Babiato's policy works in this regard. I'm speaking from my experience as I have lost a lot of time learning installation of react projects. Authors normally either don't provide installation or charge too much for it.

sijibae

Apr 23, 2019
Trust me VIP will make this forum become worse, because great release will not share in public anymore.

VIP Member Area? NOPE
VIP Request Area. This could be done. Every member has access to this sub-forum, just for reading and not allowed to download. If other member see and what is the benefit inside it, they may consider to use this feature.

Actually, PC Software not break the TOS of Google, and will not ban because of it. Many big website are free from being ban. Not pure leeching software, but actually have more discussion inside.

vinu

Jan 11, 2021
Newbie Guide Section

Many new members don't know where to post, how to post, where to request null

It would be nice if there is a newbie section with guide to specific topics so they can learn to use forum better if they want to stay longer :)