• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEW] GoogleDrive Sharer Without LOGIN [NoLimit][No Flag]

Masbro, let me help with the translation. Maybe you can add a language pack, so people can change the language directly by switch the toggle, for example, ID - EN

Just let me know, happy to contribute.

Masbro, let me help with the translation. Maybe you can add a language pack, so people can change the language directly by switch the toggle, for example, ID - EN

Just let me know, happy to contribute.
maybe that's after we implement the user-admin role, and make the download more stable... we will add that feature

Thanks for all your support, Booth for babiato member's and all of the regular-non babiato people...
Now Sharer.my.id move to version 2.0
What's new?
- User Admin role
- Private Filemanager
- Full control File
- Analyze and track downloaded files on filemanager
- Login System
- Re-Activated Proxy download (still testing phase, but i think this phase is more stable than previous version)
- SmartProxy List (we will scan the proxy and make sure that any download link will generate faster than before)
- Always Direct Download Link (Testing Phase)
- more internal change that i cannot tell you one by one XD

Screenshot (1545).png

Screenshot (1546).png

Screenshot (1547).png

If you want to ask question, feels free to leave some reply on this thread
if you want to make account, for sharer.my.id you can contact me in babiato, or all contact info inside sharer.my.id i will create the account for you...

Note.
*this version because i just move to 2.0 version, some bug or error maybe occur, so when you see any bug/errors pls tell me :)
*some information on the panel admin/user panel will be mixed from Indonesian and english language, so sorry if there's still some indonesian language that you didn't even understand but i will edit this minor soon XD
*and i want to says thanks for anyone who help me find any bug and error since the first version present and shared on babiato... you help me so much to build this potato project :)
thanks... thanks a lot

that's all for this...
see u next time XD

Reactions: whitebee
Hey there IndependentDhana :LOL:

Congratulation for the 2.0 version! It's certainly not an easy feat 🎉

bts, I wanna eat some potatoes. Could you give me access to your "potato project" farm? Need to grab few potatoes, I wanna eat bake potatoes, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes.... I'm hungry now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hzura and cetakin
Hey there IndependentDhana :LOL:

Congratulation for the 2.0 version! It's certainly not an easy feat 🎉

bts, I wanna eat some potatoes. Could you give me access to your "potato project" farm? Need to grab few potatoes, I wanna eat bake potatoes, fried potatoes, mashed potatoes.... I'm hungry now. :ROFLMAO:
XD you can contact me about username and password for login... because for now user will be registered manually by me on the website XD

• Love
Reactions: whitebee
Thanks for all your support, Booth for babiato member's and all of the regular-non babiato people...
Now Sharer.my.id move to version 2.0
What's new?
- User Admin role
- Private Filemanager
- Full control File
- Analyze and track downloaded files on filemanager
- Login System
- Re-Activated Proxy download (still testing phase, but i think this phase is more stable than previous version)
- SmartProxy List (we will scan the proxy and make sure that any download link will generate faster than before)
- Always Direct Download Link (Testing Phase)
- more internal change that i cannot tell you one by one XD

Screenshot (1545).png

Screenshot (1546).png

Screenshot (1547).png

If you want to ask question, feels free to leave some reply on this thread
if you want to make account, for sharer.my.id you can contact me in babiato, or all contact info inside sharer.my.id i will create the account for you...

Note.
*this version because i just move to 2.0 version, some bug or error maybe occur, so when you see any bug/errors pls tell me :)
*some information on the panel admin/user panel will be mixed from Indonesian and english language, so sorry if there's still some indonesian language that you didn't even understand but i will edit this minor soon XD
*and i want to says thanks for anyone who help me find any bug and error since the first version present and shared on babiato... you help me so much to build this potato project :)
thanks... thanks a lot

that's all for this...
see u next time XD
download bypass

chrome-l4-Bgoo8-RTZ.png

just download it bro.. nothing wrong here
yep
and those googledrive's download pages not even use your real googledrive fileid (those files not from your drive) but those files from our clone gsuite account... so nothing wrong in there....

for now we working to enhance the direct download without teleport into googledrive download page... but we have a lot of error since we using free proxy XD

because of that

now... we have 2 button on download link...
one for direct download
one for alternative download (teleported into googledrive page)

and that's the last ones... stable for now...
if the files limited 24hour...
our system will make another clone so the visitor have no limitation on their side and can continue to download as long as they want

small update....
because i find the old bug with the proxy that until now i can't get it done
Screenshot (1553).png

if you ask me what is that.... the ss is the explanation about our Scan system....
We will scan any of your googledrive files and extract the direct download link...

Unlike other's script like dl.nesia.my.id that act only to extract any data from the download link to be shown on visitor page... our script will be extract + Scan the files. so if the download link error 403, we will get another link, more than that, if the googledrive files get limited 24hout because alot of people downloading those files, our script will detect that and automatically make another copy for that....

for now, we using Free proxy from proxyscrapper so i think this bug because "not too good" proxy from proxyscrapper (i can't says it bad, because this is 100%) so i think if we can get atleast "clean private" proxy, this scan and extract system will run without any problem

and because of that.... we now have 2 button in download page...
Screenshot (1554).png

from left we have "fast download" this button if clicked will teleport you into googledrive download page... and when the download reach the limit, and google says "quota exceeded 24 hour" the script will automatically make another files that can be downloaded by visitor right after the script detect previous files limited.... so on visitor prespective... they can download as much as they want... without having any limitation.... (until now no bug or problem found.... so if you have it... pls report to me).

Second button is gonna be "Direct Download" button. This button have a lot of problem since they running from free proxy, so sometimes if the proxy doesn't have any problem, the direct download will appear and you can one click download from that button, but since now a lot of proxy detected by google as "spam" or any request through that will need captcha resolving mechanism... that our script can't bypass for now... so that button will appear as non-available....

that's all small information...
if you guys have any free proxy sites that can generate new proxy every few minutes and have a lot of alive proxy... you can suggest to me... so i can try it on my potato project.... XD

so that's it the known problem that we find from version 1.4 (implementation proxy) until now version 2.0
and the bug still there sh** XD

see u later on next update/change....

Ill be keen on trying this out. Ill PM my email account to sign up as a partner.

I wonder if this will work hosted on one of those lifetime hosting platforms deal i keep seeing?

Ill be keen on trying this out. Ill PM my email account to sign up as a partner.

I wonder if this will work hosted on one of those lifetime hosting platforms deal i keep seeing?
i don't understand the second things that you said
if you mean "if this script will work for lifetime hosting provider" i think that's depend the luck lol

every update script will more and more heavy so soon if the script stable enough and i done with it... i will move to vps on final version....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock