• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEW] GoogleDrive Sharer Without LOGIN [NoLimit][No Flag]

For now i using cheap hosting for my website and all of my project (0.1$/Month) in future... maybe i will buy some VPS (10$/month, but i will do that later because lack of money XD).... so thanks for your offer :) i appreciate it :)

Sure :)
i just reply your PM now :) thanks
For curiosity, which hosting you using on 0,1 a month? :)

For curiosity, which hosting you using on 0,1 a month? :)
cangkirhost (Indonesia)
AH Sorry i doesn't mean 0.1 XD
last night i type 0.1 ?
i mean $1 :D sorry mybad.... maybe i need sleep last night lol

hay bro.. 1st i like your style with lot of yeaahh XD .. cekikikan gw baca from 1st till end post XD XD

btw scriptnya di share ga nih ? or oyu just share ur website for people use ??

last... nice project bro .. cool script

new added feature
  • Random Url (Added 31/12/2020) We using filename after numbering files, so no one can sneak again
  • Show Total files (Added 31/12/2020)
  • Show Total Download (Added 31/12/2020)
  • Show Total size (Added 31/12/2020)
the new feature, of total size that we stored, total download (now we count all download), and filesize. you can see on the homepage in sharer.my.id

if you a webmaster and you already have custom generator that i gave to generate googledrive sharer direct link... you can now have link with names....
example
and they can't progress to https://sharer.my.id/file/41 etc.....
if you guys have any errors or anything
tell me :)

and if you have any good idea... you can tell your idea in here...
all idea of new feature i will added to https://sharer.my.id/donate which shows all planned and already added feature...
and you also can add your review on my other thread https://babia.to/threads/review-googledrive-sharer-without-login-sharer-my-id.35162

and last... if you have some download website, and want using my sharer, you can PM me. i will create custom generator link for you :)
and you can have my contact too in case you found any bug... so i can fix it XD

thanks for read this...

add small change
- Proxy now done with proxyscrape.com so you can just download without error again.
some new feature will added after i implement this to all my project, and partner... so we can test which that have error and fix it soon

Reactions: mei2020
is this open source?
for open source.... no....
currently we can't share the source
but if you have download sites and need the generator page to creating download link like the other, you always can ask me via pm, and then i will give you the link for your own generator page

i need limited people to test it on their web because if i open it to anyone, i can't find out where the error coming from

Reactions: jornge
Small change
- Due to unknown googledrive limitation, now some of limit will recopy and force download from googledrive sites
with this change. we still make sure that your real files will not touched at all.... all the copy and transfer data made by our script-sites. so you didn't need to do anything for this

this is example limited files
Screenshot (1251).png
and when that download button clicked they will force to recopy file and you can continue downloading the files through googledrive website (the real files will remain safe and untouched) :)
Screenshot (1252).png
(sorry that's using indonesian language XD )

Reactions: whitebee
New version upgrade V1.7
- Fixed Proxy Loop bug
- Fixed fail to generate download link
- Fixed download link error
- Fixed link download not appear
- Fixed generate link download (loading) takes too long to generate download files
- add Automatically check proxy download by system

New Version V1.8
- Testing without proxy
- New Download method since the last download method not stable enough
- All download link now checked by system, if the download link become limited 24hour, the script will create another copy and download from there, so there's no limitation again
- All generate files now takes less than 5 second and when generated fail, it will create another copy/use lastest working link

Planning for next version
I think this is will be last version for testing phase, because in the next version, i will implement User-Admin Role. and people can generate and see their own files and statistic. also they can delete the files if they want those files remove from database.
other's feature is we planning to create direct download link that can be downloaded directly without redirect to google download page... since this feature unstable, i will make sure this feature more stable on future version 2.0 so no more error 403 while downloading from sharer.my.id
and last feature is i will planning to implement the proxy again after that feature become stable. because the proxy feature will make anyone can download anytime and anywhere,
so if the visitor using sharer nesia from RDP, Proxy, VPN etc, they will be able to still download the files without care about google's bot detection

we will make this more stable on v2.0 build or higher,
some good reference if you have same project like sharer.my.id maybe this link will help you https://torrentfreak.com/google-drive-uses-hash-matching-detect-pirated-content/

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lakiutak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock