• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEW] GoogleDrive Sharer Without LOGIN [NoLimit][No Flag]

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Hello guys,
Yeah... in past i posting some request for the people to verify my googledrive sharer's api
but... since i scammed by people (outside the babiato) i realize that traditional googledrive sharer, no longer efficient nowdays...
on the end... i pay someone to build something like this script...
now... i have googledrive player script that work like the other googledrive sharer BUT didn't even need login and copy to client account....

Screenshot (1886).png

so people can just came... and download the file... then leave... with a single click. No login needed
and... the public home also open for you guys that wan't to test it... (for now if you want to generate the file, you can ask for the account on PM)
how generator works? just place your googledrive link... (make sure to make it public or at least make it accesible to the people) and then click generate....
and after it... you will get the direct download link. and your real googledrive link won't be reported by someone....
and also... you files will keeps forever (as long as i pay the bills of the hosting and domain XD)

What different from this sharer to other's googledrive sharer?
u0WqjJW7_o.png
mviKYMOB_o.png
with this type of method, we will make sure that your files will be stored forever even if your real files get ban or blocked by googledrive. because we have your clone's files and that clone is present forever...until you decide to delete it...

The Feature until current version (v2.5)
- Free :'3 (but i place 1 popup + 1 banner ads on download page. to help me pay the hosting and domain)
- Limitless, I don't care what files you stored and how much the files you have... so be happy using our services
- New Tracking System (for download count)
- New Dual Button (direct download, And Fast download). Booth of it, using files from our secondary gsuite, so your files will never touched again, even if people's download from Fast Download Button
- New Checker System for Fast Download. If your files from fast download get blocked by Googledrive (our gsuite), the script will make new duplicate files, and that new files will be ready to download by the users (this process takes less than 10second)
- Some bug fixing and other's new system and new feature coming up.

Frequently asked questions
Q : Are you gonna add Streaming feature?
A : I already have it. we use artplayer for streaming which have a huge advantages compared to normal jwplayer or anything like that... and also we didn't input any ads inside the video yet. so visitor can enjoy easy streaming... but for now, we disable that feature. until we moved the sites to vps
Q : Direct download button is not always work?
A : yep, that's why we have "Fast download" button. this button will make sure that visitor can download the files anytime... and if the file inside fast download broke/blocked by google, the system will replace that file automatically, we will doing anything we can to make "download" button working 100% soon, but until that time came, we still have "fast download" to make sure that anyone can download the files anytime...
Q : How can i get the account for generate the files?
A : you can ask the account on Babiato PM
Q : Is this really free?
A : Of course... i pay the hosting and domain from the ads on the sites, and some of donation from the previous user, so i think the funding is stable enough for running this project...

some SS from inside admin panel (for user, just filemanager)
Screenshot (2002).png
Screenshot (2005).png
Screenshot (2006).png
Screenshot (2007).png
Screenshot (2008).png
Screenshot (2009).png
Screenshot (2010).png

all the script already updated to new version....
the changelog to what changed will be on the "donate" page in reshare.pm

Last edited:
interesting can i try?
For now... no....
because in first day i share this script on public, and share it on babiato and facebook... my sites can't handle so much visitor at once XD so now i make private for partner only...
but if you want to test download... you can go to

where is the file saved? on my drive or yours?
Files saved on server and on gsuite, and then copied again by the other gsuite and then you can download it from there... so your original files not touched at all...

your drive
don't embarrassing yourself if you didn't know how that's works... keep silent...

Would u mind to share the (web template & api) here next time?
Yeah sure... i think when the bug done and i can fix all possible error i will release the code in babiato

Update....
because all of the feedback on PM and outside the babiato....
we been fixing all the download mechanism
now... we implement Proxy download, so yeah...

now the download changed little bit
1. Files from your googledrive will copied and store in server - our gsuite account
2. then the files copied again to anothet gsuite that works for last resort to download... so that's mean when you want to download files from googledrive.... this second files will downloaded.
3. When your files get limited/error, the web will call the files from first gsuite to copied again then downloaded... so your real link on your googledrive, never touched at all....
4. we added proxy to download mechanism so all request through our server and your ip covered by proxy... so yeah... that will make harder for google to detect that our server or your ip is spam... so yeah... we make sure that all visitor can download the files... :)

if you want to test it... feels free to test download from https://sharer.my.id/file/6/-Ecchiku--Aristocunts-zip

if you want to use the website to create your own download.... you can tell me.... booth on reply or on PM... :)
no charge for now XD

Reactions: mei2020
I have ownership of a dedicated server. I could help you someway if you'd like :)
I like the idea
you can write me in private

Update....
because all of the feedback on PM and outside the babiato....
we been fixing all the download mechanism
now... we implement Proxy download, so yeah...

now the download changed little bit
1. Files from your googledrive will copied and store in server - our gsuite account
2. then the files copied again to anothet gsuite that works for last resort to download... so that's mean when you want to download files from googledrive.... this second files will downloaded.
3. When your files get limited/error, the web will call the files from first gsuite to copied again then downloaded... so your real link on your googledrive, never touched at all....
4. we added proxy to download mechanism so all request through our server and your ip covered by proxy... so yeah... that will make harder for google to detect that our server or your ip is spam... so yeah... we make sure that all visitor can download the files... :)

if you want to use the website to create your own download.... you can tell me.... booth on reply or on PM... :)
no charge for now XD
Thanks for sharing 😆
Check ur PM.

Last edited:
I have ownership of a dedicated server. I could help you someway if you'd like :)
I like the idea
you can write me in private
For now i using cheap hosting for my website and all of my project (0.1$/Month) in future... maybe i will buy some VPS (10$/month, but i will do that later because lack of money XD).... so thanks for your offer :) i appreciate it :)

Good job!

Thanks for sharing 😆
Check ur PM.
Sure :)
i just reply your PM now :) thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock