Request Course (New) Flux Academy - Become a Web Design Professional

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PortCraft

Banned User
Oct 3, 2021
Udaipur, India
It works like a charm.
Let try re unzip with latest version of Winrar & 7zip, then you should see the working videos with right-display thumbnails.
Actually, the videos have the thumbnail and when I open them, they are playing fine. But right in the middle, they crash. If it isn't a big ask, can you please fastforward the whole video and let me know if they play fine till the end?

Thanks

sathish222

Mar 16, 2021
Actually, the videos have the thumbnail and when I open them, they are playing fine. But right in the middle, they crash. If it isn't a big ask, can you please fastforward the whole video and let me know if they play fine till the end?

Thanks
In your old id , you said that you bought this course and asked money to share. Cheater ... @admin ban him again

• Love
Reactions: sidasu20

sidasu20

Jun 17, 2020
Well, I won't lie. I did do that as I wasn't sure about this forum's rules. This was a mistake and since than, I am trying to follow all the rules. Still @admin if you want to ban me, I can't argue on that.
You did not break this forum's rules, you did try to get money by selling the stuff you not have - SCAM.
I checked & see your pm like this, to me & ten other members, what going on here from you in future?
Title: Flux Academy: Web Design Become A Professional - IG at pclearnux
Body: I bought it. Looking for sharing the course and the cost. Ping me on IG.

Anyway, @admin cannot ban you because @admin ready get banned before you :LOL:
Really, I don't know what should do with you here but it sounds dangerous to others when you still be here after get banned by SCAM reason.
@Babak please take a look this case. Thanks!

PortCraft

Banned User
Oct 3, 2021
Udaipur, India
You did not break this forum's rules, you did try to get money by selling the stuff you not have - SCAM.
I checked & see your pm like this, to me & ten other members, what going on here from you in future?
Title: Flux Academy: Web Design Become A Professional - IG at pclearnux
Body: I bought it. Looking for sharing the course and the cost. Ping me on IG.

Anyway, @admin cannot ban you because @admin ready get banned before you :LOL:
Really, I don't know what should do with you here but it sounds dangerous to others when you still be here after get banned by SCAM reason.
@Babak please take a look this case. Thanks!
Like I said, I can understand if admin ban me just to set an example but I also want to say that I was new and wasn't aware of the value this forum adds.

And yes, I was looking to make some quick cash from my previous profile.

Reactions: sidasu20

sidasu20

Jun 17, 2020
Like I said, I can understand if admin ban me just to set an example but I also want to say that I was new and wasn't aware of the value this forum adds.

Yep. Let see, I really not hate you, you know?
There are not many guys creating a new account with almost the same nickname & avatar after get banned by scam/ spam reason :LOL:
I wish you safe, enjoy this forum by doing the right thing!
Take care & Good luck!

des89

Aug 24, 2021

Forget about the forum, how would you sell something for money that which is not yours? By your answer I see, if the forum didn't have this rule, you would do that and you still don't regret for what you did!

Just some advise man, no one gets far in life by stealing, or scamming people. You are young, please dont spoil your career. You also have added your photo in your profile pic, and babiato is indexed in google. How do you think you will not be seen by your employer or a colleague or your teacher , if you are a student.

Admins need to ban his IP address. If this is encouraged, others will follow suite.

• Love
Reactions: sathish222

slvrsteele

Back in business
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN

I will ban you but not for your past or what you're blamed for.
You got banned for using multiple accounts which is against the rules.

@PortCraft @DesignCrafter