Announcement New Feature: Hide Your Posts

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

blow

Trusted Uploader
Jan 10, 2019
Looks good (y)
Can you add more than one rule, like:
The Member Must Have Registered a Minimum Number of Days Ago to View
And
The Member Must Like the Post to View.

Reactions: Deepansh

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Looks good (y)
Can you add more than one rule, like:
The Member Must Have Registered a Minimum Number of Days Ago to View
And
The Member Must Like the Post to View.

Actually I'm not sure...try it :)

blow

Trusted Uploader
Jan 10, 2019
Yea you can stack the bbcode like this:
Untitled-1.jpg
That makes it only show to members who have registered over 30 days ago,
then you can click like to show the content! :love:

Nice work in adding this guys... (y)

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross

alexmisaila

May 9, 2020
Asgardia
Well, I think this is the best solution for our "VIP section".... Now premium files, links or any content can be hiden from the leechers... My (y) for this new feature.... Actually we can edit our old threads with new rules to view the thread.

frizzel

Trusted Uploader
Jun 13, 2019
Wherever my imagination takes me
Everyone says: "Wow, great new feature". Well, I beg to differ. It can wreck the open character of this forum. I hate to see many different posts for which I first have to take some action to read its contents.

I think this functionality should be restricted to maybe resources and possibly some other type of content.

And what about restrictions for members eligible to use this functionality? At the moment, can just anybody use it, even if you're a brand new member?

root404

Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2019
I like this feature, think its a step in the right direction. At least it will stop about 80% of leachers.

Will there be an option to restrict for "x" number of resources?

Last edited:

CyberDeviL

The Devil Made Me Do It ☠
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
1. Now people will have to leave at least a like before they can leech password to a file
2. No manual messaging for Passwords or stuff like that if kept some conditions in the post itself

And then the user will undo the LIKE , the record will be gone and the user will still have the password . . .

So this is considered as leeching prevention technique ?

MR A

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 19, 2019
Root
babiato.org
now leechers stay away from post :D nice addons

but add some limit also if you have such points or count then you show this content

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
And then the user will undo the LIKE , the record will be gone and the user will still have the password . . .

So this is considered as leeching prevention technique ?
LOL Not really looked at this, but you are 100% correct! Undo the LIKE and nobody knows!!!

Hey, guess what! You would make an awesome leecher. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helloth
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks