• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Neve - Themelsle Theme Agency License - 1 Year

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
logo.png

Giveaway Sponsored by Litemere Hosting - Only Litespeed Servers, Best Industry Rates

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

This giveaway is for the Super-Premium Theme, NEVE, created by Themeisle. The Agency license applied to your account is valid for One (1) Year. License valid til May 21, 2022.

The Agency license gives you more than just NEVE, here is what is included: Template Cloud Access, Premium Starter sites, and WooCommerce booster. Below is the direct link to NEVE for more information.

Rules of Giveaway:

New Babiato Members or Members with "New" Status are not eligible for this giveaway.

-First Ten (10) Babiato Members to reply with request for NEVE - Theme Agency License will WIN PRIZE!
-Must create temporary WordPress login so that I can apply Agency License.
-If you start a new project within 1 Year, I will issue Agency License for a maximum of Three (3) domains per winner.
-If you are a winner, after I have applied the Agency License, you must reply to post with review for public to see.
(Failure to reply to post with review within 72 Hours will forfeit prize and another winner shall be chosen)

How will I know I won and what to do:

I shall reply to your post that you are a winner.

-After I reply you are winner, Please install the latest version of NEVE- Theme by Themeisle.
-Next, send WordPress login details via private message.
-I shall install One (1) Year Agency license within 24 Hours, if online within One Hour.
-Once installation is complete, I shall notify you with a private message.

Wish All Babiato Members The Best!

Long Live Babiato,
@adderall

Please count me in.
I´m a webdesign freelancer, so this would help me so much for my work.
Thank you very much

Please count me in.
I´m a webdesign freelancer, so this would help me so much for my work.
Thank you very much
I see you joined Babiato on Jan 14, 2020; however, you are still listed as a "New Member" because of lack of activity. Persons with New Member Title are not eligible for this giveaway. Check back after the ten winners are picked, as your the first to reply, I can work with that.

Thank you for the giveaway bro 🙂

Count me in..
first_winner.gif

@Deepansh

Follow these directions to claim prize:

-Please install the latest version of NEVE- Theme by Themeisle.
-I shall install One (1) Year Agency license within 24 Hours, if online within One Hour.

Giveaway Sponsored by Litemere Hosting - Only Litespeed Servers, Best Industry Rates

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
Woww.. It's great Giveaway.
Count me in :love:
second_winner.gif

@wihgi

Woohoo.. I'm so happy to be among the lucky member on this forum. Now I can built my site with Neve Theme and of course original license for 1 year. Thank you so much @adderall. Best wishes for your continued success. :D (y)

Reactions: adderall
Its a nice giveaway..I am launching new online t-shirt selling website and it will great to use neve theme
Count me in..

Thanks for the Giveaway, I'm a freelance WordPress developer and NEVE is one of the best premium themes available right now. It would be very useful if you would consider me too for your giveaway.
Congratulations to the other winners.

Reactions: juliochr
It's a great giveaway, count me in bro!
second_winner.gif

@DisMissive

th
second_winner.gif

@DisMissive

thanks!

Reactions: juliochr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sivakmr0806
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock