• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REST API Module for Worksuite SAAS CRM

REST API Module for Worksuite SAAS CRM v3.0.0

No permission to download
Would really appreciate the Mobile APp Source (if you have the extended license. just cant bring myself to rebuy the extended, when ive hardly used the regular, and just too lazy to write my own app :?P That said, if anyone needs help with the very broken, with wrong documentaiton shitshow of an API, let me know,. No need for both of us to go throug hsame headache.

Hello everyone, this error is observed while installing the module : 1661692045003.png
i suspect u might be trying to install this ton the standard version, worksuite try to find here the SAAS version. basically same thing, with multi-companies. THey are not cross compatible, u would need the regular REST api plugin if u dont want to switch to saas, should be listed here.

Guys,. re Nulling:: the plugins dont need any work, u only need to null the Module Installer of main script. i think in two places, been a while but off top of my head... Vendorr./(authorname)/envato checker. main script CustomControoler / HomeController / InstallController. or soemthing like that... ALSO VERY IMPORTANT, There is an inclusion of a JS script from authors site, which does some of checking, u wouldnt know about it if just going through code... Make sure u either skip that JS inclusion, or fix it, and host / relink on ur own host

I have installed the plugin and it's active on my saas, when I put the url in the mobile app, it doesn't load to the login page of the mobile app, plesee help, also on the custom modules page, it needs to be nulled, how can I null this module, urgently need it to be working with the mobile app

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock