• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NeonLMS - Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script with Zoom API Integration

NeonLMS - Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script with Zoom API Integration v5.4.5 Untouched

No permission to download
I cannot somehow edit my resource from babiato panel. It must have caused by recent incident. I will share the link directly here;
DOWNLOAD NeonLMS
So terribly sorry that I didn't recheck the problem. Reply me if there' s still any problem about the link.

I cannot somehow edit my resource from babiato panel. It must have caused by recent incident. I will share the link directly here;
DOWNLOAD NeonLMS
So terribly sorry that I didn't recheck the problem. Reply me if there' s still any problem about the link.
Thanks. Its working

DOWNLOAD NeonLMS
Thanks mate for uploading the download link & making it possible to download for all the members...!!!
Keep it up

After a day the dashboard disappeared and when I enter the link to access it, I am directed to the main page.
What's problem please?

Babak updated NeonLMS - Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script with Zoom API Integration with a new update entry:

NeonLMS v5.4.5

Download NeonLMS v5.4.5 - Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script with Zoom API Integration Nulled Free
13th December 2022
What's Updated?

- New Feature Added - Community Forums
How it helps students and instructors?:
Students react to content, share challenges, teach each other, learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills, and ideas.

Instructors can invite students to participate in an online discussion, make better engagement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated NeonLMS - Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script with Zoom API Integration with a new update entry:

NeonLMS v5.4.5 Untouched

Download NeonLMS v5.4.5 - Learning Management System PHP Laravel Script with Zoom API Integration Nulled Free
13th December 2022
What's Updated?

- New Feature Added - Community Forums
How it helps students and instructors?:
Students react to content, share challenges, teach each other, learn by stating and understanding, clarify assumptions, experiment, and own new skills, and ideas.

Instructors can invite students to participate in an online discussion, make better engagement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Judge
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock