• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Neodrive v2.6 - Support Multi Resolution

For those who search neodrive script ,i can give you for free because they're not updating it anymore so this could be their last version of this script.

Bypass Google Drive Download Quota + Streaming with JWPlayer.

There You Go: Neodrive v2.6 (new link) | Neodrive v2.6 (new link)

Please don't ask me about installing,because everything is in there (including how to verified your website)

Thank You.

VIRUSTOTAL

pls update the link

if you guys searching this files....
you can get it on github
and yeah...
i suggest to not using old googledrive sharer,
because some of google api's change
you will sure need to renew the code to make sure that work 100%

for mine i already implemented big change and some script due google update
sharer.nesia.my.id

you can search the files on github i repeat that twice...
after you get v2.6... change the script little bit and you will get all feature continue working like a normal

for now, googledrive sharer script rarely will approved by https://console.cloud.google.com/ so i strongly suggest you to make another script by your own that doesn't need any verified api's

you can get it on github
and yeah...

sharer.nesia.my.id

after you get v2.6... change the script little bit and you will get all feature continue working like a normal

for now, googledrive sharer script rarely will approved by https://console.cloud.google.com/ so i strongly suggest you to make another script by your own that doesn't need any verified api's
Not everyone is pro in scripting why don’t you put a small tutorial how to fix ?

you can get it on github
and yeah...

sharer.nesia.my.id

bro pls share the link

Not everyone is pro in scripting why don’t you put a small tutorial how to fix ?
because the fixing is so confusing for me
that's why if someone give me the script and you told me to do it again. i can't do it again....

trial and error is the best way to deal with it... but not anyone want to do it again twice while he already done it on first place.

maybe i will share tutorial how to verify api google instead fixing script

bro pls share the link
search it on github...
maybe tomorrow i will search it if i have a spare time

this is old neodrive so we cant share the team drive files

now i modify it to any file can share but it is public and also save the file directly if you have shared drives

Attachments

• system.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 139
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock