Neodrive v2.6 - Support Multi Resolution

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

moze

Mar 22, 2020
is that possible to manage our shared files? like make a folder, sorting shared file by file name/file size/etc..
and by the way, is it save for our drive files? viewer can't see its google's drive original links?

mei2020

Nov 23, 2020
hi, before I say thank you for sharing this scrip.
Please help me
I have tried this script, but when going to the download page, visitors are redirected to the google drive page, unable to download automatically on the website.

I tried it on a similar website (driveku.my.id) that worked well.

i wanna ask, How to set the page so that it doesn't redirect when downloading files.
Thank You
Excuseme @asepkopling , did u manage to find what to modify (what's made it direct downloads)?

BlackAlbum

Oct 20, 2018
any one has any idea to update jw player of this script to work streaming for mobile ??
i am not good at coding or else i have managed
just found ou that changing version in play.php makes player change but videos not working in iphone and other browser of mobile