• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tip for downloading old resources

I think that we should wait for most of the bugs to be fixed and the transition to the old domain to be made before downloading any old resources that are not updated tot their latest versions.

I'm saying this because in many times there are lots of security patches in the updates.
Yes that's what i was telling, let's wait for the staff call to tell us when we can start uploading resources

I agree but that is why we should work together to post all resources in this version after the moderators tell us that we can start again with our posts
Yes, that's right. Everyone should come together to come back to this wonderful community again. For years, babiato is the best society for all of us. We must cooperate this time, all of us.

Reactions: hashkiller
I agree with you! I mentioned that this process is insecure and may cause problems... Maybe it will be useful for someone.
Sure, we should stay put until further notice about the forum health status. I'm sure that they're working hard on making it flawless this time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock