• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tip for downloading old resources

oziproxd

May 2, 2022
Google your content to find its link and change the .co extension to .com.

ex: https://babiato.co/resources/eduma-education-wordpress-themes.1634/updates
new: https://babiato.com/resources/eduma-education-wordpress-themes.1634/updates

Then go to the history section in the topic. Try the download links respectively. Backups will work. For now, this might work for you.

**Works on resources up to the time the backup was found.**

Remember, older versions may cause incompatibilities and corruption!

Last edited:
I don't think this applies because there are some new resources that are posted and can not be found in this version of babiato

I tested it, it works. But it only works on resources up to the time the backup was found.
yes i did tests that's why i did a replay to ur thread plz be more specific in ur first post explaining like this

works on resources up to the time the backup was found.

yes i did tests that's why i did a replay to ur thread plz be more specific in ur first post explaining like this
Backups will work, Remember this only installs old versions of sources! :) When you read the topic again, you will realize that I have already mentioned it many times..

i don't think ur understand me you have said that
Remember this only installs old versions of sources!
this means that will not work in the new updates of resources but it will work with the resources that are posted after the backup.

hope u understand me!

Yes, but I wanted to help because it can save lives for those who need to use or find it urgently.
u also should know that older versions of these resources may crash the WordPress sites

The reason is that the community has returned, but with an old version, which means that anything that was recorded in the data after 2021 is no longer present
I agree but that is why we should work together to post all resources in this version after the moderators tell us that we can start again with our posts

I think that we should wait for most of the bugs to be fixed and the transition to the old domain to be made before downloading any old resources that are not updated tot their latest versions.

I'm saying this because in many times there are lots of security patches in the updates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock