Need Suggestion: Email and SMS Marketing

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iamanoob

Staff member
May 28, 2020
I need to send daily 100K emails and SMS for 30 days or more.
I need your suggestions on, how to do that.

I have done some research,

For Emails:
I have seen both SENDY and MAILWIZZ for Emails. I found MailWizz is better than SENDY.
But, the problem here is to send 100K emails,
1. Which service provider I need to consult/purchase ?
2. To send 100K emails daily, what type of server should I have ?

For SMS:
I have seen Ultimate SMS -Bulk SMS Application ( SALES PAGE ), is good in all available scripts. (If you have any best suggestion, please suggest me)
Here the challenges are like
1. Which SMS Provider I need to purchase ?
2. To send 100K SMS daily, what type of server should I have ?
3. For these SMS, will there be any problem with DLT ID and other stuff ?
4. Can we get stats like how many delivered successfully, how many opened like that ?

I will be waiting for your suggestions. Thank you

Reactions: sidasu20

sidasu20

Jun 17, 2020
Mailwizz no need high-end server to send emails because Mailwizz or Sendy just manage your email lists, not send your emails, you need use separate SMTP services to send emails, Mailwizz support some excellent SMTP like AWS SES, Mailgun,... I use both, AWS SES very cheap, high-end delivery but very careful with spam rate, both that SMTP easily suspend your account if you get too much spam reports.
If you have high-rate spam email lists, I recommend set up your own smtp server on vps, there are many free tools to setup SMTP server on Linux, I guess you need at least a VPS with 2 CPU core & 4 GB RAM for email sending purpose only, just Google and enjoy!

iamanoob

Staff member
May 28, 2020
Mailwizz no need high-end server to send emails because Mailwizz or Sendy just manage your email lists, not send your emails, you need use separate SMTP services to send emails, Mailwizz support some excellent SMTP like AWS SES, Mailgun,... I use both, AWS SES very cheap, high-end delivery but very careful with spam rate, both that SMTP easily suspend your account if you get too much spam reports.
If you have high-rate spam email lists, I recommend set up your own smtp server on vps, there are many free tools to setup SMTP server on Linux, I guess you need at least a VPS with 2 CPU core & 4 GB RAM for email sending purpose only, just Google and enjoy!
Really thanks for this.
Is it true that Amazon SES charges just 1$ for 10,000 emails ?

• Love
Reactions: sidasu20

sidasu20

Jun 17, 2020
We should live well with AWS SES & other Services of AWS if we do business with right way, not spam, not blackhat!