• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need someone good with mylisting wordpress theme to set it up for me

Hi,
I am a professional Web Developer, let me know what I can do for you?

Following is my recent WordPress project I did and still working on two others.

I need someone that can code? I need a stripe connect method implemented in either listeo or mylisting wordpress themes

I need someone that can code? I need a stripe connect method implemented in either listeo or mylisting wordpress themes
Sure, anything can be done without any problem but would be nice if you could kindly let me know the details of your desired website more specifically what you want a developer to build i.e. the [Niche type] also what do you want to charge for either it is subscription based or one time payment and how many payment options you want to have Stripe could also be implemented through a plugin but if you want something to be coded no problem at all.

Yes, I can but I mainly work on bespoke systems and in my spare time and on side apart from my main work I do make freelance WordPress websites for some of my clients I have so nobody hired me to build one for them as most of them prefer to use popular prebuild plugins as you know popular ones 😜

Yes, I can but I mainly work on bespoke systems and in my spare time and on side apart from my main work I do make freelance WordPress websites for some of my clients I have so nobody hired me to build one for them as most of them prefer to use popular prebuild plugins as you know popular ones 😜

ok but I need a developer to write a complete plugin!

subscription is already in place i need stripe connect to payout each owner of listing if they use booking option and i also need them to be able to sell products

subscription is already in place i need stripe connect to payout each owner of listing if they use booking option and i also need them to be able to sell products
So it means you mainly need stripe integration in your one of the preferred theme or you also want me to setup whole theme for you?

how much for stripe and how much for theme setup
We could talk about it specifically once my teammate comes in the evening and we discuss then let you know accordingly. Please let me know if it would be sufficient, thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock