• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need some suggestions regarding licensing

just an idea.
if you can implement OTP like verification on your server side, and client server side.

Once client server executes php code, it requires token from your server, which is very likely coded to OTP. Your server checks license, then send back generated token to their server, and code will executed. Also chain set last requested token to wait for next request.

Then encode with ioncube :p
Brother if everytime the code execution will request token then it will be very harassing to the clients that's why i think it's not a good idea. But thankyou so much for the idea😉

Majority of the nullers have challenges on completely nulling a script if there is a part that makes api calls to your licensing servers in order to get activated. Whmcs has a licensing feature so does bunch of others, but creating a cloud application that responds to calls if they are registered sounds like the best approach. Good luck.
No see as i also know that api calls license verification structure can be nulled easily that's why i'm not going with that idea. But thankyou so much😄

Brother if everytime the code execution will request token then it will be very harassing to the clients that's why i think it's not a good idea. But thankyou so much for the idea😉

Its not everytime, its like scheduled task, and time based token. so if they can not verify or update token at scheduled time, script will not exeute. once call back to your server, and get updated token, that will set next schedule to call back :)

and client server how identify token is valid? mechanism is same as TOTP, only your server can reply right token that matches and mutate current token on client

Its not everytime, its like scheduled task, and time based token. so if they can not verify or update token at scheduled time, script will not exeute. once call back to your server, and get updated token, that will set next schedule to call back :)
Oh! yes this will be also a good idea though!😀 Thankyou so much mate

No see as i also know that api calls license verification structure can be nulled easily that's why i'm not going with that idea. But thankyou so much😄
What you are saying is true but I was thinking more in the sense of what @wooyihoo mentioned after my post. "some functionality in your script are processed in your server" and they can be sent only after successful registration. As I have mentioned in my previous post, if you want a solid solution run the cloud app on your server, so no one has access to the code.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock