• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

need solution

abhiaral69

May 12, 2022
hi i have a problem with ovoo login the problem is when i login using email/pass and after i close that browser it doesn't stay loged in it says to login again when i open website any solution would be helpful

hi i have a problem with ovoo login the problem is when i login using email/pass and after i close that browser it doesn't stay loged in it says to login again when i open website any solution would be helpful

We need more information. What is ovoo login? Have you tried a different browser to start with?

ovoo movie website script. and yes i tried different browsers but it gets loged out once i close the browser.

I've never used this script. Is it this one?

Are we referring to the admin side or the front-end?

ya this front-end

Are you also using any cache/CDN? Are you using the Latest version? (22 February 2022 V3.3.1). I've just tried to look more into the settings for the script on the demo. It doesn't allow me to look into the settings page, so I cannot see what options the script has.

It sounds like you need to set the cookie expiry and/or to a higher expiry time. If the session() expiry is not set then it will log the user out. Upon logging in (https://ovoo.spagreen.net/demo/v33/user/do_login) the cookie: ci_session is set.

You need set/extend the expiry for the cookie: ci_session. Perhaps digging further into the config file, other php files or settings you may find something to do with cookies and ci_session.

Codeigniter uses the same cookie.

Are you also using any cache/CDN? Are you using the Latest version? (22 February 2022 V3.3.1). I've just tried to look more into the settings for the script on the demo. It doesn't allow me to look into the settings page, so I cannot see what options the script has.

It sounds like you need to set the cookie expiry and/or to a higher expiry time. If the session() expiry is not set then it will log the user out. Upon logging in (https://ovoo.spagreen.net/demo/v33/user/do_login) the cookie: ci_session is set.

You need set/extend the expiry for the cookie: ci_session. Perhaps digging further into the config file, other php files or settings you may find something to do with cookies and ci_session.

Codeigniter uses the same cookie.
am using cloudflare cdn and yes its the latest version V3.3.1 , can you download the file and check where the ci_session could be found :)

am using cloudflare cdn and yes its the latest version V3.3.1 , can you download the file and check where the ci_session could be found :)

edit --> \application\config\config.php

Find: Session Variables

Add the following line
Code:
$config['sess_expire_on_close']     = FALSE;

Code:
/*
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Session Variables
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|
| 'sess_cookie_name'        = the name you want for the cookie
| 'sess_expiration'            = the number of SECONDS you want the session to last.
|   by default sessions last 7200 seconds (two hours).  Set to zero for no expiration.
| 'sess_expire_on_close'    = Whether to cause the session to expire automatically
|   when the browser window is closed
| 'sess_encrypt_cookie'        = Whether to encrypt the cookie
| 'sess_use_database'        = Whether to save the session data to a database
| 'sess_table_name'            = The name of the session database table
| 'sess_match_ip'            = Whether to match the user's IP address when reading the session data
| 'sess_match_useragent'    = Whether to match the User Agent when reading the session data
| 'sess_time_to_update'        = how many seconds between CI refreshing Session Information
|
*/
$config['sess_driver']                 = 'database';
$config['sess_cookie_name']         = 'ci_session';
$config['sess_expiration']             = 0;
$config['sess_save_path']             = 'ci_sessions';
$config['sess_match_ip']             = FALSE;
$config['sess_time_to_update']         = 300;
$config['sess_regenerate_destroy']     = FALSE;
$config['sess_expire_on_close']     = FALSE;

Reactions: abhiaral69

If you are still having problems, then setting a manual sess_expiration time should do it.

Code:
$config['sess_expiration']             = 86400; // 24 hours

Last edited:
Reactions: abhiaral69
No problem :)
Your help for this guy was as if they were paying a programmer to fix a bug, and it was totally free.
They should give you an additional charge in the forum for that help (y)

I'm impressed. that's why I'm commenting.

Reactions: Knights

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock