• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEED] I Need A .in/.org with Hosting at Cheapest

Bro this website provide hosting very low price check once

Last edited by a moderator:
Also you will get Free as a Gift .online domain for 1 year.
Yeah go 2 .in for 10 years.. and got 2 .conline domain with the same name...

Just a downside of the provider - You will have to pay extra for Domain privacy.. That's why I will be transferring it to another provider the moment I will be able to.. Still under 2500/- for 10 years of a .in domain is just a STEAL

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Hi all
The cheapest org is at PORKBUN website, today it is at $7.63.

The cheapest host is $4 the first year, then $25 the other years, you can find the promo at APPSUMO, host called HostMaria, and someone is selling the same offer here for $3/year.
It is a real host that exist since a couple of years, collaborating with the first and the biggest reseller company in UK, so all is legit, but forget cpanel.

I got myself one for testing and seriously it is good for the price... Been doing hosting and sites since 2005 so I know what I'm talking about.

So basically for $11.63 total you are in business.

PS: For .in, no idea.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: mabuze
Try namecheap.com :) Really cheap domains and hosting. And if you want something cheaper than them, try Infinity Free hosting and domain from FreeNom :)

Registered on 16-03-2021 really?
Why not? If he screws up paying for a whole year and then thunders, then he'll remember. :ROFLMAO: Cheap not only domains and hosting, but also products in general, from unproven and young companies / firms, are to say the least distrustful, because not a few people have lost their money, projects and time in just such "cheap" hosting and domain providers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock