• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help with real estae wordpress theme

mzak

Jan 21, 2020
1000crazy.deals
I am trying to make a real estate website using wordpress.
but problem is all real estate theme shows agents or users phone number without need to login or signup.
I want help to customize the call or show number button, so that when someone click that a pop up will open and ask for name and phone number (planing to use digits plugin for that) then verify it with otp.
so I will also get lead of users using my site.
example: https://housing.com/in/buy/resale/page/5454586-1-bhk-apartment-in-jogeshwari-west-for-rs-7500000 here you cant see number without filling the form and verifying mobile number.
Thank you.

I think he wants to hide the number behind a content lock. Only after the visitor enters their own phone number should the agent's number be visible.

There's quite a few plugins that do content hiding unless you have a specefic user role like member or logged in status but I don't know how to link hidden content with newsletter signup

I think he wants to hide the number behind a content lock. Only after the visitor enters their own phone number should the agent's number be visible.

There's quite a few plugins that do content hiding unless you have a specefic user role like member or logged in status but I don't know how to link hidden content with newsletter signup
There is no such option, only option is to hide part of number.
And if there is built in theme, that type of script. It should work.

yes thats what i want. i tried some plugins but cant hide only phone number or cant link it with call button.

yes thats what i want. i tried some plugins but cant hide only phone number or cant link it with call button.
The Best option is to contact with theme developer, if you bought this.
If not just buy it, if you are using for commercial project. And then you can get full support, from theme developer.

i found open real estate cms and in it contact number of owner is hidden unless you login or signup. but i dont know if it support otp verification.
if anyone know any other script let me know

The Best option is to contact with theme developer, if you bought this.
If not just buy it, if you are using for commercial project. And then you can get full support, from theme developer.
developers charge lots of money for just one custom feature and I don't have that kind of budget that's why I am asking here.

developers charge lots of money for just one custom feature and I don't have that kind of budget that's why I am asking here.
I don't think you can get the functionality you are looking for without a custom coded solution. I am not aware of any plugin that hides content until user gives their mobile number but I could be wrong. Maybe such a plugin exists but I just don't know about it.

I don't think you can get the functionality you are looking for without a custom coded solution. I am not aware of any plugin that hides content until user gives their mobile number but I could be wrong. Maybe such a plugin exists but I just don't know about it.
yes, I know custom coding is required that's why I am asking for help from developers here.

I think any of developers, even there will not do that for free.
I could help to make that plugin, for small of charge. About 50$ for plugin, cause im junior. But i can do it.
there are many good heart people available on babiato who are ready to help others. also i dont think you can make any plugin to do that. I know exactly which file to edit but i just need a code to open digits login/signup modal when non login user clicks on call button and login user can see the number.

there are many good heart people available on babiato who are ready to help others. also i dont think you can make any plugin to do that. I know exactly which file to edit but i just need a code to open digits login/signup modal when non login user clicks on call button and login user can see the number.
If you only want logged in users to be able to see that is extremely easy. Lots of elementor plugins have gated content/protected content widgets. I though you wanted to get customer mobile number and only then show agent number

If you only want logged in users to be able to see that is extremely easy. Lots of elementor plugins have gated content/protected content widgets. I though you wanted to get customer mobile number and only then show agent number
is there any plugin to do that? and can it show login/signup option or message instead of just hiding number?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock