• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help With Add To Cart Button WordPress

HarlyQueen

Jul 29, 2020
Hello Guys,

I'm Using Firezy theme and have very little add to cart button I wanna replace it with full width add to cart button .
tried using many custom add to cart plugins but the theme is using different funcn for that button I guess please help.

url : ogbmart.com

Attachments

• Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    261.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello Guys,

I'm Using Firezy theme and have very little add to cart button I wanna replace it with full width add to cart button .
tried using many custom add to cart plugins but the theme is using different funcn for that button I guess please help.

url : ogbmart.com
you want to change like this ?
1.png

you can add css
CSS:
ul.products li.product .button.product_type_simple.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart {
    width: 95%;
}

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .button.product_type_simple.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart::before {
}

you want to change like this ?
1.png

you can add css
CSS:
ul.products li.product .button.product_type_simple.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart {
}

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .button.product_type_simple.add_to_cart_button.ajax_add_to_cart::before {
}
Thanks dear ! it works.
im newbie for such customization. want to know how to add css for homepage cart button also. above css only working on shop page.

Thanks dear ! it works.
im newbie for such customization. want to know how to add css for homepage cart button also. above css only working on shop page.
add this for homagepage
CSS:
#home_featured_carousel .add_to_cart_button {
width: 100%;
}

#home_featured_carousel .add_to_cart_button::before {
}

result
11.png

Last edited:
add this for homagepage
CSS:
#home_featured_carousel .add_to_cart_button {
}

#home_featured_carousel .add_to_cart_button::before {
}

result
11.png

Thanks Got Actual What Needed but overlapping the prices , any suggestion?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock