• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help to Get Google Adsense for a News Portal site

mhsowrove

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
ASIA
mdsowrove.xyz
Hello Guys !!

I'm Here For few Month & get A lots of Help....
Now I'm Having in trouble to get Approve Google Adsense With a site bikrampurkhobor.com a News Portal.
Every Time I Apply and got rejected. i didn't find the actual problem of the site....By the Way the theme is a Nulled Newspaper theme...
I have all necessary pages like About us, Contact Us, Disclaimer, Privacy Policy and TOC pages. I already Submitted Sitemap to google Search Console.

Can Anyone help me to find out the acutal problem and solve them.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    44 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 25
First of all, I was thinking about the language of the site. Then I thought about the scraped content.

as see your screenshot i think you apply with your youtube approved Adsense account ...make fresh email then directly apply for that! btw how much old your site ??

Reactions: mhsowrove
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock