• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help to change this

Lorentz

May 7, 2022
Hello,
I want to change what is written in the contact form and what is written on the button. Could you please help me ? I use the Roofix theme.

Thanks for the help!

1654080493823.png

Go to the contact form 7 settings > Select the contact form which including 237 and edit it.

Reactions: Lorentz
Hi guys! I need some more help. I would appreciate if you would take the time to explain the following to me.

Picture 1 - I want that here, for projects, there is no longer the title and the possibility to go to the respective page, of the projects. You can only see these pictures.

Picture 2 - I would like to put only one picture (png) instead of reviews. Be a slider, with different roof models. Without being redirected to another page when you click.

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi guys! I need some more help. I would appreciate if you would take the time to explain the following to me.

Picture 1 - I want that here, for projects, there is no longer the title and the possibility to go to the respective page, of the projects. You can only see these pictures.

Picture 2 - I would like to put only one picture (png) instead of reviews. Be a slider, with different roof models. Without being redirected to another page when you click.
Image 1:

Go to the page where the image is, and edit directly from Elementor, "Title" will appear on the left side, you remove it, and it disappears.
and right there comes "Link URL". you add to the link that you want to redirect the page and that's it.

Image 2:

That's a testimonial, remove it and search your Elementor slides and add the slide without titles or subtitles.

Search for "Link URL", and add the link you want and that's it.

Good luck bro, everything is done directly from the page where you are and by changing everything through the element.

Reactions: Lorentz
Hi, thank you very much for your help. I did as you told me. But in Picture 1 I would like a slider with images that when you click to open them enlarge the picture. I don't know exactly if I fully understood myself

If you made yourself understood, I think what you would have to do would be to change in the space or box or placeholder where that image is, and add an Elementor slider, and then look there inside the lightboox slider, and add the image.

This is how it would be.

Hello.
I'm coming again this time with a doubt, I hope someone can help me again. How do I change the text that appears under the site when I search for the company on google? at this moment the text from the whatsapp message button appears.
Best regards
1656693882738.png 1656693911921.png

Hello.
I'm coming again this time with a doubt, I hope someone can help me again. How do I change the text that appears under the site when I search for the company on google? at this moment the text from the whatsapp message button appears.
Best regards
1656693882738.png 1656693911921.png

Hi bro

if there is no problem, go to the Click to chat section (Plugin name).
Then settings, and in settings you will see where it says message to the client or something like that.

What is written there, and just change it to what you want and then save.

Now onto the SEO. what is Google, if you should put something different but for that you need Yoast SEO. and there you add better information than that.

Hey bro
Thank you again. But I installed Yoast SEO, I made the first configuration but when I search on google it still appears to me as before. do i have to wait a while 1656696480942.png

Hey bro
Thank you again. But I installed Yoast SEO, I made the first configuration but when I search on google it still appears to me as before. do i have to wait a while 1656696480942.png

Yes friend, you have to wait for the Google cache, sometimes it takes hours or a couple of days, but I think there is a way to ask that the google cache be emptied with your page.

You would have to search on youtube, but I'm glad it helped you,

Hi Nick,

I have some problems related to a banner. On the mobile version, a black stripe appears under the slider, which I want to remove or at least change its color to that of the slider. And regarding the slider, in this plugin color does not enter a color code, I can only select it. Can I change its color from Additional CSS?

Thanks you again

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-05 190041.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 190041.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-08-05 190127.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 190127.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-08-05 190143.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 190143.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2022-08-05 190209.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 190209.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock