• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help recreating a UI on elementor

Ighalo87

Jan 18, 2020
IMG_20220514_144931.jpg
So many of you guys have used fiverr on mobile. This feature is gotten when you view as a buyer and you click on any seller gig you see section below the image with the name and picture of the seller on the right, one the left there's a icon. When the icon is clicked it give a drawable section as shown on the screenshot above.
Please I want to recreate something like that. Have tired other means not working.

You need to create a template, inside that template you need to add ACF fields based on the seller custom post.
After that you need to trigger that template to appear on click. (You can also use classes and some code instead of triggers)
After that you need to add an icon to the page and choose to open that template.

Something like this:

You need to create a template, inside that template you need to add ACF fields based on the seller custom post.
After that you need to trigger that template to appear on click. (You can also use classes and some code instead of triggers)
After that you need to add an icon to the page and choose to open that template.

Something like this:
Can I use jetegine because already using it as a CPT on my site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock