• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Charles Floate] The Six-Figure Freelance SEO

BogdanOLR

May 4, 2022

[Charles Floate] The Six-Figure Freelance SEO​

"This eBook is not meant to teach you how to do SEO for clients, it's meant to teach you how to make a career out of it.

Just the thought of going it alone is enough to scare most away, and there is some truth to the tales.. but in a high value, fast-paced and evolving industry like SEO, the biggest risk is utilizing your skill set to make somebody else rich.

I'm not here to convince you to jump down the freelance path, you might have already taken that leap or might still be a few years away from having the knowledge necessary.

What I am here to do, is convince you that if you are going it alone, you're going to make a LOT of mistakes.

Mistakes that I, along with countless others that I have taught personally have made and have cost us tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars."

SALES PAGE

Last edited:

[Charles Floate] The Six-Figure Freelance SEO​

"This eBook is not meant to teach you how to do SEO for clients, it's meant to teach you how to make a career out of it.

Just the thought of going it alone is enough to scare most away, and there is some truth to the tales.. but in a high value, fast-paced and evolving industry like SEO, the biggest risk is utilizing your skill set to make somebody else rich.

I'm not here to convince you to jump down the freelance path, you might have already taken that leap or might still be a few years away from having the knowledge necessary.

What I am here to do, is convince you that if you are going it alone, you're going to make a LOT of mistakes.

Mistakes that I, along with countless others that I have taught personally have made and have cost us tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars."

SALES PAGE

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
links work perfectly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock