• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help in Modification of my oxoo v1.3.3 Android app.

sanjitsingh

Dec 30, 2020
I want to Remove this blank space from both side (left, right) of this poster this is a oxoo android app ,please someone help me i dont know codding .
please some help me out.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-22 at 12.27.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-22 at 12.27.34 PM.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 41
yeah sir done
i need one more help , if you see the screenshot there u will get to see popular star if i want to remove the section "popular star" how can i do that.

yeah sir done
i need one more help , if you see the screenshot there u will get to see popular star if i want to remove the section "popular star" how can i do that.

Those are the actors for the movies on your dashboard.

I'm not so sure how to remove that section completely without spoiling your code. You can either fix that section by editing your actors with the images or you remove the actors completely.

That section would possibly automatically disappear

yeah just PM me

How did you do, to remove the popular star?

I would also like to know if you know how to remove the Live TV menus, to stay only Movies, Series.

In the Footer menu I need my application to have only one.
Home - Movíes - Series - Favorites - More
Clicking More opens the Menus list.

In the Lateral Menu, I need to remove: Live TV, Coutry.

To Stay ONLY the Menus

Movies
Series
Genre
Favorite
ASubscription
Townlods
Settings

How did you do, to remove the popular star?

I would also like to know if you know how to remove the Live TV menus, to stay only Movies, Series.

In the Footer menu I need my application to have only one.
Home - Movíes - Series - Favorites - More
Clicking More opens the Menus list.

In the Lateral Menu, I need to remove: Live TV, Coutry.

To Stay ONLY the Menus

Movies
Series
Genre
Favorite
ASubscription
Townlods
Settings
do you have knowledge on web programming, i do some code modification bro

[QUOTE = "TheJohnClone214, post: 398538, membro: 99095"]
você tem conhecimento em programação web, eu faço algumas modificações de código mano
[/CITAR]

I don't have it, I'm also trying to compile the oxoo Box TV android but it has an error.

version : 1.0.5

Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
Gradle may disable incremental compilation as the following annotation processors are not incremental: jetified-compiler-4.8.0.jar (com.github.bumptech.glide:compiler:4.8.0).
Consider setting the experimental feature flag android.enableSeparateAnnotationProcessing=true in the gradle.properties file to run annotation processing in a separate task and make compilation incremental.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

[QUOTE = "TheJohnClone214, post: 398538, membro: 99095"]
você tem conhecimento em programação web, eu faço algumas modificações de código mano
[/CITAR]

I don't have it, I'm also trying to compile the oxoo Box TV android but it has an error.

version : 1.0.5

Task :app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
Gradle may disable incremental compilation as the following annotation processors are not incremental: jetified-compiler-4.8.0.jar (com.github.bumptech.glide:compiler:4.8.0).
Consider setting the experimental feature flag android.enableSeparateAnnotationProcessing=true in the gradle.properties file to run annotation processing in a separate task and make compilation incremental.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
did you try to invalidate cache and restart?

I have oxoo 1.3.4 nullado, I need someone who can help me set up Android Studio. for the app to easily compile.

who helps me I pay 10 dollars
my whatsapp is +55 83 35126487

I already managed to solve the problems of errors.

What I need now is someone who can help me to exclude from the APP live TV to stay only Movies and Series.
i will help you bro just PM me here

I already managed to solve the problems of errors.

What I need now is someone who can help me to exclude from the APP live TV to stay only Movies and Series.

Does anyone know how to exclude from the Live TV App, so that only Movies and Series are left. ?
I'm doing a test, for a project that has only Movies and Series.

Thank you in advance who can help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock