• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help for the security of my website

NimoCodex

May 14, 2022
Hello babiato community !
I have a website and im using " sponzy script " , today i got a msg from someone, he got the path of stored videos and pictures of other members . you can see a picture , he send me a video and saying he got cpanel user name but he is thinking for decode the password of cpanel , so please advise me what should i do please @Babak .
image_2022-07-14_002655042.png

1- change Cpanel user name&password
2- install a firewall
3-lock this video section with a password
4-change admin URL and admin password
5- scan your server directory with antivirus

Reactions: NimoCodex
1- change Cpanel user name&password
2- install a firewall
3-lock this video section with a password
4-change admin URL and admin password
5- scan your server directory with antivirus
How can i lock the video section with a password please ?

. Login to cPanel.
image02-cPanel-username-and-password-min.png

2. Click Directory Privacy.
image02-Directory-Privacy-min.png

3. Click Edit next to the folder you want to protect.
image03-Click-Edit-Next-to-Directory-min.png

4. Click the checkbox next to Password protect this directory and enter a name for the protected directory. Once everything is selected and the name is entered, click Save.
image04-Click-Password-Protect-checkbox-min.png

5. A green confirmation message appears signifying the directory is protected, requiring a password to enter it via a web browser.
image05-Privacy-protect-confirmation-min.png

6. You must create at least one user and assign them a password for them to access the directory. Navigate back to the Directory Privacy page by clicking Go Back. A Create User area is now there to be completed.
image06-Create-user-to-access-pw-protected-directory-min.png

7. Enter the Username and then the password twice to confirm it, and click Save. Another green confirmation appears.
image07-Confirmation-of-user-for-pw-protected-directory-min.png

8. Click Go Back to view the Authorized Users section that is now viewable.
image08-View-Authorized-user-for-pw-proteted-directory-min.png

9. The protected directory now has one user who has access to it. Repeat this process for each additional user you want to grant access to.
image09-View-Directory-Privacy-screen-to-repeat-user-creation-min.png

10. The protected directory displays a Yes under the Private column.
image10-View-main-Directory-privacy-page-and-yes-for-protection-min.png

. Login to cPanel.

4. Click the checkbox next to Password protect this directory and enter a name for the protected directory. Once everything is selected and the name is entered, click Save.

5. A green confirmation message appears signifying the directory is protected, requiring a password to enter it via a web browser.

6. You must create at least one user and assign them a password for them to access the directory. Navigate back to the Directory Privacy page by clicking Go Back. A Create User area is now there to be completed.

7. Enter the Username and then the password twice to confirm it, and click Save. Another green confirmation appears.

9. The protected directory now has one user who has access to it. Repeat this process for each additional user you want to grant access to.

Thank you so much for saving me ! and thanks to babiato forums for having best experts here.

. Login to cPanel.

yaa but this will not help him. cause if directory will be have password then video will not be uploaded from his user end , video cant be played from his user end. Due to directory password script will unable to execute videos

yaa but this will not help him. cause if directory will be have password then video will not be uploaded from his user end , video cant be played from his user end. Due to directory password script will unable to execute videos
if this happened then any solution for this matter please ?

i can also give this you scaring from this sh*t. hehe dont this is just subdomain finder and nothing else

1657743806120.png
what is cdn , he is saying . he is searching for video cdn , after that he will watch all the paid videos and free videos

A content delivery network (CDN) refers to a geographically distributed group of servers which work together to provide fast delivery of Internet content.

A CDN allows for the quick transfer of assets needed for loading Internet content including HTML pages, javascript files, stylesheets, images, and videos. The popularity of CDN services continues to grow, and today the majority of web traffic is served through CDNs, including traffic from major sites like Facebook, Netflix, and Amazon.

so with cdn , I think this is not possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock