• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help For My Site

backtech

Apr 21, 2020
Hello Guys, can anyone please tell me which content should I post in my site:-
I am new in blogging, my site based on blogger, which content should I post in my site to get Adsense approval in my site ,

Last edited by a moderator:
If your site is a brand new site build on a brand new domain I highly recommend you to heavily focus on building authority and topic relevance within your niche.

For this, only publish articles targeting informational-based keywords.

When starting to build topic relevance you need to focus on keyword clustering (search it on Google if you don´t know what it means). Prioritize keywords and brainstorm blog topic ideas from that keyword.

Don´t go jumping into one topic to another until you´ve written 10-15 articles around a specific topic.

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

bro, I started a blog, because I also want to learn blogging.
without started blog , how can I learn?

Yeah sure bro. You need a blog to start learning but in this case, you thought about Adsense, about earning money in the first place. Because of that, you missed a lot of other things. There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube where you can learn the basics of blogging. Anyway, @RogerM gave up a good explanation. Good luck :)

Don't mind, but how dumb question it is ?

You don't know what to post , how to post , yet you made blog in advance for adsense ?

RIP LOGIC !
First post and posts a backink to their site 🤔 They know what they are doing

bro, I started a blog, because I also want to learn blogging.
without started blog , how can I learn?

Sorry,
I could not match both of your line's meaning . . . .

IRONY IS:
You did not open your blog for LEARNING , but for applying ADSENSE without having any idea how to start , what to write etc etc , nothing . . .

There's difference between LEARNING & Immature greed towards Adsense . . .

@medw1311 do whatever you prefer , close / delete . . . I don't care about these kind of saplings requests .

@CyberDeviL Tiredness must be making me generous. For now I'm just removing the link and moved thread to Money Making.

@backtech please read the Babiato rules and know that you are being watched now. You haven't made a very good start here but hopefully you might learn.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Find a topic you are interested in, make sure it is not gambling, firearms, adult, se* related. You wont be able to ad adsense to blogs on those topics. Check out googles TOS for publishers to make sure you are not voilating there rules before you start.

Then create around 60 posts releated to your main topic. Make sure each post is longer than 1000 words or google will reject you for "thin" content. Once you have this content, apply for adense and pray.

The content needs to be high quality and not copied or spun, google rejects 90% off all new websites that apply.

While you are creating posts, you need to build backlinks to each article you write. If you dont, you'll never get any traffic.

Best of luck. Hope this helps.

This thread is a little old, but well I'm going to say forget those people laughing cause you created a blog, but have it at the back of your mind that the journey might not be smooth.

When it comes to posts, write about things that are usually easy for you to do or understand.

But it's not just about that.

Learn keyword research, know your competitors, don't go for difficult keywords, almost everything is online so it's going to be hard to stand out.

Check SEO tutorials on YouTube, don't buy anyone's course. Learn everything the free way.

There's a lot to learn, but learn to be patient.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock