• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need help choosing wordpress hosting

flatdog7

Aug 5, 2020
Hi all, does anyone have advice on where I can host my WordPress eCommerce site where I have the freedom to load my own plugins (some nulled) and not be locked into "approved" site ones.

A lot of the big sites seem quite restrictive. I am in South Africa.

when I check out some like bluehost, they seem to only allow approved lists of plugins

when I check out some like bluehost, they seem to only allow approved lists of plugins
You sure about that? Never heard that before. Any hosting company should allow you to upload whatever you want.

Reactions: ukgamer
You sure about that? Never heard that before. Any hosting company should allow you to upload whatever you want.
I may be totally confused about this. let me go and do some homework before embarrass myself further.

digitalocean and lightspeed server. Im using cyberpanel.
There is 2 months free 100$. Its super fast really. Just compare apache/nginx to lightspeed. Checkout on Youtube.

There is link to digitalocean DigitalOcean Hosting

I can help with installing if needed Just write me PM.

Im using
2 GB Memory / 1 Intel vCPU / 50 GB Disk / AMS3 - CyberPanel 2.0.3 on Ubuntu 20.04

its enough to host 3 - 4 websites

digitalocean and lightspeed server. Im using cyberpanel.
There is 2 months free 100$. Its super fast really. Just compare apache/nginx to lightspeed. Checkout on Youtube.

There is link to digitalocean DigitalOcean Hosting

I can help with installing if needed Just write me PM.

Im using
2 GB Memory / 1 Intel vCPU / 50 GB Disk / AMS3 - CyberPanel 2.0.3 on Ubuntu 20.04

its enough to host 3 - 4 websites

I will go and check thous out. thank you for the info

For non Wordpress websites - just light PHP u can sharing hostingu.

But Wordpress needs VPS Like this digitalocean with openlightspeed with more powerful and speed.

I noticed huge different after moving my WP websites to VPS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock