• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

The Most Important Point
Yup sure.

When you are bigger like Piratebay, well Piratebay are experts and high-skilled people, trust me. Is not easy to maintain such website like that for years online, they know what they do.

When they investigate your website they always will look first for this things:

1. Social media > Any social media is the best trick to catch pirates because of extended of logs and cookies, never use social media for movies or tv shows websites, even torrent or something like that.

2. Payments > They always will look for these things, the best is using Anonymous Payment even if is not complete anonymous, you should use. Monero for example. Paysafecard for example is another.

3. domains .com and .net (.space, .xyz, .tv, .social) can be seized easily, and they will look for whois records (old owners or new, if you use a expired domain is great in this cases will confuse who is looking for you)

4. Best domains are .ru, .su, .to (.to is not secure anymore since they have agreement with anti-piracy groups, but still a good choice), .is, .cr, .co, .se

5. Embeding everything (I mean only linking) is legal in Europe, there is no crime for that < Avoid uploading.

6. Be careful with Skype, Discord not safe.. use encrypt messengers like Threema, Signal
if you want to use email I recommend: https://wiki.bitmessage.org/

This is what I recommend, I'm not encourage or anything of the kind, whether I have experience or not. Who knows...

Is safe if you take the right steps.

First things (not complete, but most important steps are probably here)

1. Use a VPN (no free VPN! It keeps logs) Mullvad VPN, iPredator VPN etc.
2. Use decent and reliable Offshore Hosting (can't be USA / UK servers!) avoid resellers...
3. Protect your information like personal information, don't expose you are owner of this or other website... don't use social media profiles to your website, you can be catched by that.
4. Encrypt your disk of your computer > Veracrypt and use a good and strong password (don't use the same passwords of social media and others).
5. Use Cloudflare, DDoS-Guard to hide IP of your website.
6. Make Reverse Proxys with VPS to hide the origin IP.
7. Change periodically of Hosting Provider when you get bigger enough in your country.

That's, follow steps and never never trust in anyone! Avoid using gmail or hotmail accounts.
If you earn good and have many sites Lastly open your offershore hosting company

Yup sure.

When you are bigger like Piratebay, well Piratebay are experts and high-skilled people, trust me. Is not easy to maintain such website like that for years online, they know what they do.

When they investigate your website they always will look first for this things:

1. Social media > Any social media is the best trick to catch pirates because of extended of logs and cookies, never use social media for movies or tv shows websites, even torrent or something like that.

2. Payments > They always will look for these things, the best is using Anonymous Payment even if is not complete anonymous, you should use. Monero for example. Paysafecard for example is another.

3. domains .com and .net (.space, .xyz, .tv, .social) can be seized easily, and they will look for whois records (old owners or new, if you use a expired domain is great in this cases will confuse who is looking for you)

4. Best domains are .ru, .su, .to (.to is not secure anymore since they have agreement with anti-piracy groups, but still a good choice), .is, .cr, .co, .se

5. Embeding everything (I mean only linking) is legal in Europe, there is no crime for that < Avoid uploading.

6. Be careful with Skype, Discord not safe.. use encrypt messengers like Threema, Signal
if you want to use email I recommend: https://wiki.bitmessage.org/

This is what I recommend, I'm not encourage or anything of the kind, whether I have experience or not. Who knows...
Means to embed content from Other video streaming sites(mixdrop, streamtape) right?

Reactions: Fat_Thor
Means to embed content from Other video streaming sites(mixdrop, streamtape) right?
Yes.

When you upload something your IP will be logged no matter what, you should avoid that.
Embedding from other sources is the best, and it will make harder to find you.

In other words is just a copy and paste from other sources / competitors website of tv shows.

Reactions: Scorp
Yes.

When you upload something your IP will be logged no matter what, you should avoid that.
Embedding from other sources is the best, and it will make harder to find you.

In other words is just a copy and paste from other sources / competitors website of tv shows.
What if we have uploaded to streamsites then embed on our website?

What if we have uploaded to streamsites then embed on our website?
Well they will investigate and if they discover that's you, they can add that into their investigation.

Remember, Uploading is other way to be discovered / caught by anti-piracy groups and Uploading you are doing something more dark than hyperlinking.

Hyperlinking is only copy & paste from other sources (competitors websites) you aren't uploading nothing, but only using what they (competitors) did upload. That is the best way to be secure and safe.

But yes you can upload, uploading to streaming files hosting is a good choice, but like i said before. I prefer hyperlinking (no uploading, just embedding from 3rd sources).

Reactions: Scorp and Fat_Thor
I can recommend this offshore dmca ignored hostings check out:

I read many threads in internet, forums and blogs. Everyone recommends them.
Never used them :( are they good?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock