• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

Last edited:
Why??? this have DMCA Ignored offshore
Man, Indian Hosts are too scared.. Even for saying they are DMCA ignored.. If Cloudflare sends them to notice they will just suspend your account even if you are really not at fault..

Go for a country like the Netherlands ...

Reactions: rasel.
Man, Indian Hosts are too scared.. Even for saying they are DMCA ignored.. If Cloudflare sends them to notice they will just suspend your account even if you are really not at fault..

WTF man, their servers are not located in India check mine --REMOVED--

Yes you're right, they just doing scam and SCAM, but not everyone, this dedicated to Hosting Provider Only 😆

Yes is possible.. I recommend you make your own research....
If a local court order is issued. Will my backups and personal information be shared?

and I have a wordpress website , daily 6-7k unique hit. Which package should I choose?

If a local court order is issued. Will my backups and personal information be shared?

and I have a wordpress website , daily 6-7k unique hit. Which package should I choose?
Offshore doesnt mean that they ignore DMCA, and DMCA ignored doesnt mean that its bulletproof.
DMCA ignored Web hosting simply means you can host copyrighted material without the hassle of takedown notices.
But almost all of the DMCA ignored hosting providers honour local courts and law enforcement agencies.
trademark violations are also not covered under DMCA. so be careful in that.
You can host Movie sites in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova.

The reason offshore hosting can ignore the DMCA is that the copyright holder is in 'overseas'. The hosting company can't do anything if they visit country or hire a local lawyer. This is why you should back up your whole data. If the copyright holder threatens the hosting company, you can solve the problem by closing the server and migrate to another offshore hosting in another country. This is how Pirate Bay and other giant pirate sites survived. They change server frequently.

Cover the ip with a CDN so that the server's location is not easily find, and investigate multiple providers. You should always have a plan for responding to emergency.

You basically have to find hosting in a country that has a no extradition to the US. If they won't send criminals to the US, then they likely don't care about US copyright law.

It won't protect you from local lawsuits, but it will be a basic protection from copyright claims. But with enough pressure a lot of companies will give in.

Make sure your domain is registered in a country and registrar that also doesn't care about copyright law. Register a .com or .net or .info won't help you. In fact the domain is usually what they go after because it's easier than going after the host. They just put a note in to the registrar that you're using it for copyright infringement and get the domain terminated.

It's why a lot of those video streaming sites have to keep switching domains every few months.

Offshore, DMCA'yı görmezden geldikleri anlamına gelmez ve DMCA'nın görmezden gelinmesi, kurşun geçirmez olduğu anlamına gelmez.
DMCA'nın göz ardı ettiği Web barındırma, telif hakkıyla korunan materyalleri yayından kaldırma bildirimleriyle uğraşmadan barındırabileceğiniz anlamına gelir.
Ancak DMCA'nın neredeyse tamamı göz ardı edilen barındırma sağlayıcıları yerel mahkemeleri ve kanun uygulayıcı kurumları onurlandırır.
ticari marka ihlalleri de DMCA kapsamında değildir. bu yüzden dikkatli ol.
Film sitelerini Bulgaristan, Ukrayna, Romanya, Moldova'da barındırabilirsiniz.

Offshore barındırmanın DMCA'yı görmezden gelmesinin nedeni, telif hakkı sahibinin 'denizaşırı' olmasıdır. Barındırma şirketi, ülkeyi ziyaret ederse veya yerel bir avukat tutarsa hiçbir şey yapamaz. Bu yüzden tüm verilerinizi yedeklemelisiniz. Telif hakkı sahibi barındırma şirketini tehdit ederse, sunucuyu kapatarak sorunu çözebilir ve başka bir ülkede başka bir offshore barındırma hizmetine geçiş yapabilirsiniz. Pirate Bay ve diğer dev korsan siteleri bu şekilde hayatta kaldı. Sık sık sunucu değiştirirler.

Sunucunun konumunun kolayca bulunamaması için IP'yi bir CDN ile örtün ve birden çok sağlayıcıyı araştırın. Acil duruma müdahale etmek için her zaman bir planınız olmalıdır.

Temelde ABD'ye iade edilmeyen bir ülkede barındırma bulmanız gerekiyor. Suçluları ABD'ye göndermeyeceklerse, muhtemelen ABD telif hakkı yasasını umursamıyorlar.

Sizi yerel davalardan korumayacaktır, ancak telif hakkı iddialarına karşı temel bir koruma olacaktır. Ancak yeterli baskıyla birçok şirket pes edecek.

Alan adınızın, telif hakkı yasasını da umursamayan bir ülkede ve kayıt şirketinde kayıtlı olduğundan emin olun. Bir .com veya .net veya .info kaydı yapmanız size yardımcı olmaz. Aslında alan, genellikle peşinden gittikleri şeydir çünkü ana bilgisayarın peşinden gitmekten daha kolaydır. Kayıt şirketine, telif hakkı ihlali için kullandığınızı ve alan adının feshedildiğini belirten bir not yazarlar.

Bu nedenle, bu video akış sitelerinin birçoğu, birkaç ayda bir alan değiştirmeye devam etmek zorunda.

My domain provider : njal.la ( payment provided by monero )

I delete all copyrighted content (DMCA & Mail), but there are companies that open a court without sending an e-mail. I'm looking to stay away from these companies

Promoting Self / Indirect Affiliated Hosting (Barely A Month old hosting)
chekc my signature, its allow for movie website

• Angry
Reactions: avon111
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock