• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes v2.11.5

No permission to download
just want to say about importing demo, must disable some plugins. one for cache and i disable loginizer too

Babak updated MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.6.6

Download MyListing v2.6.6 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.6.6 – 05 March 2021

- Added "Add to iCal" button in the "Upcoming dates" block
- Added an option which allows users to add new terms like tags, categories, regions directly in the add listing form if enabled. (Works with Term Multiselect only)
- Added ability to filter listings by listing type in User Dashboard > My Listings.
- Added new email notification sent to users when a promotion package...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.6.7

Download MyListing v2.6.7 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.6.7 – 02 April 2021

- "Filter By Listing Type" dropdown in user dashboard now only shows listing types relevant to the user.
- Work Hours: If current day has multiple work hour ranges, now all of them are displayed in the "Work Hours" content block.
- Work Hours: Listings now display "By Appointment Only" instead of "Closed" when the work hours for that day are set to appointments only.
- Fixed layout for...

First of all, thanks a lot Babak 🙏. I've been testing MyListing lately and find it really great (I like it much more than ListingPro which I tested previously). It seams however that the "claim listing" function is desactivated. The claim listing doesn't appear on the card Quick Action tab, nor work on Claim Listing page (where it sends back a "Listing invalid or cannot be claimed"). I even tried previous v2.6.6 and downgrading WP core up to 5.5.5 but it didn't help. Anyway, thanks again for all the time you spend for the community, really grateful !

Reactions: alexsampler
First of all, thanks a lot Babak 🙏. I've been testing MyListing lately and find it really great (I like it much more than ListingPro which I tested previously). It seams however that the "claim listing" function is desactivated. The claim listing doesn't appear on the card Quick Action tab, nor work on Claim Listing page (where it sends back a "Listing invalid or cannot be claimed"). I even tried previous v2.6.6 and downgrading WP core up to 5.5.5 but it didn't help. Anyway, thanks again for all the time you spend for the community, really grateful !
My apologies, I was wrong, everything is fine. 😎 The issue was that I was testing MyListing on a staging site. If it can be of any use for anyone : the claim listing function seams to be desactivated if you're logged in as admin.

Reactions: Babak
My apologies, I was wrong, everything is fine. 😎 The issue was that I was testing MyListing on a staging site. If it can be of any use for anyone : the claim listing function seams to be desactivated if you're logged in as admin.
Hey mate, i have the same issue, the claim listing is deactivated on both unlogged and non-admin users. What did you do exactly?

Hey mate, i have the same issue, the claim listing is deactivated on both unlogged and non-admin users. What did you do exactly?
Hey, it seams kind of different if it the claim listing is deactivated for unlogged users too. I was testing using WP Staging Pro. By default, the staging site is only accessible to logged in admin. I changed WP Staging Pro default setting to make the site be accessible to anyone. It solved the issue in my case. Hope this help.

Babak updated MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.6.8

Download MyListing v2.6.8 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free

v2.6.8 – 06 August 2021

- GDPR: User listings and claims are now exported in a personal data export request.
- GDPR: User listings and direct messages are now deleted in a personal data erase request.
- Added support for WebP images in Add Listing form.
- Added support for bulk purchasing listing promotions through the Shop page.
- FIX: Text and number fields with value set to "0"...

Reactions: Alison
So have been thinking.
Is there a way to combine the mylisting promotion packages and the listing packages together. For example a want a user to purchase a listing package that he can use to list 10 ads at least he should be able to promote some of those ads. No just purchasing the plan to list

Reactions: medgx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamolnoman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock