• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes

MyListing - Best Directory & Listing WordPress Themes v2.11.5

No permission to download
not test it bro
actually i use 2 theme before :D in my life
Sahifa and newspaper theme :D

im currently using this MyListingTheme in my site and i feel its a bit bloated and slow...
that is why i'm looking at Wilcity or Citybook for features and usability as i am planning to have it on mobile as well as PWA or to convert it.
It seems the Citybook has it but i have not tried installing yet.

Newspaper9 is a bit complicated for me lol

Reactions: Babak
@Babak this file can't download. I have attached the screenshot. Please give me a new link to download. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
@Babak this file can't download. I have attached the screenshot. Please give me a new link to download. Thanks a lot.
seems mega.nz blocked in your country or mega.nz block your country :D
i suggest use vpn

Babak updated MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.4.7

Download MyListing v2.4.7 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.4.7 – 28 June 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster

- Added "Default map zoom level" setting for the Location field map.
- FIX: User cannot upload custom avatar.
- FIX: Expiry rules in a listing type affecting listings of other types.
- FIX: Issues with primary filter in Explore page.
- FIX: User dashboard > Payment Method table layout and styles.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated MyListing - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

MyListing Theme v2.5.1 Nulled

Download MyListing v2.5.1 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.5.1 – 21 August 2020

- FIX: Layout issue in listing preview cards.
- FIX: Missing translation strings.
- FIX: "Sourcemaps not found" notices in developer console.

v2.5.0 – 20 August 2020
- User Roles
- Can be configured in Theme Tools > User Roles.
- Separate register forms for each role.
- Register form can be customized with extra fields (profile picture, about, social links, etc.)

MyListing Theme v2.5.2

Download MyListing v2.5.2 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.5.2 – 22 August 2020

- FIX: Username/Password labels in login form not translatable.
- FIX: "Show in account details" and "Show in registration form" settings for user fields not working.
- FIX: Login/register form styling issues when browser autofills values.

Reactions: serwer20

MyListing Theme v2.5.3

Download MyListing v2.5.3 - Directory & Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.5.3 – 25 August 2020

- FIX: Login with Facebook not working in incognito mode.
- FIX: Cancelling a promotion package not resetting listing priority in some cases.
- FIX: Styling issues in admin dashboard with WordPress 5.5.
- FIX: Duplicate options in Dropdown filter in Explore page.
- FIX: Dropdown filter options with a comma in their name not yielding any results in Explore page.
- FIX: Issues with...

Hi, is there a problem with demo content import for anyone else? Its just stuck at "
Generating attachments... (91 remaining)" and not proceeding through. Can anyone help? I have tried few versions of this theme.

Thanks.

Hi, is there a problem with demo content import for anyone else? Its just stuck at "
Generating attachments... (91 remaining)" and not proceeding through. Can anyone help? I have tried few versions of this theme.

Thanks.
so demo its working
problem back to your hosting
i suggest increase memory limit and max execution time

Reactions: sibe31
so demo its working
problem back to your hosting
i suggest increase memory limit and max execution time
oh, okay thanks for the swift reply.. will try that. cheers mate., thanks for your good work...

Still facing the same issue... I have raised a query with my hosting provider. Will wait for their reply. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Hi, as you suggested, I contacted my hosting provider, and they said that they are providing a "max_execution_time, max_input_time (s): 60 " as per the plan, and beyond that I'll have to use the FTP for manual uploads.

I searched and I cant find the "Main demo content" files anywhere. Can you please help me for getting the Main demo content files? I know I'm asking a lot... But please can you help?

Thank you for all your amazing work...

Hi, as you suggested, I contacted my hosting provider, and they said that they are providing a "max_execution_time, max_input_time (s): 60 " as per the plan, and beyond that I'll have to use the FTP for manual uploads.

I searched and I cant find the "Main demo content" files anywhere. Can you please help me for getting the Main demo content files? I know I'm asking a lot... But please can you help?

Thank you for all your amazing work...
bro i cant share main demo
everything included inside zip file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock