• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyCred Addons Bundle - Top Rated WordPress Points Management System

MyCred Addons Bundle - Top Rated WordPress Points Management System 02-05-2023

No permission to download
@Babak - Please update the following :

Please provide the following updates :

myCred Level Cred - 1.2.1
myCred Points Cap - 1.1
myCred Progress Bar - 1.3.3
myCred Progress Map - 1.0.1
myCred Reset Points - 1.0.1
myCred Video Add-on - 1.3.1
myCred Wheel of Fortune - 1.5.5
myCred WooCommerce Plus - WooCommerce - 1.7.4

Thanks in Advance. Love the Community

Reactions: Iron-Man
Goodmorning everyone. Thanks for your amazing work. I wanted to ask if anyone has the latest updates for these addons. A thousand thanks.

Hi just wonder if the Addons are working because Mycred updated their licensing system and I tried installing some Addons.. don't seemed like it is working .. can someone kind help verify this ?

Hi just wonder if the Addons are working because Mycred updated their licensing system and I tried installing some Addons.. don't seemed like it is working .. can someone kind help verify this ?
Which add-ons you have tried?

Which add-ons you have tried?
Hi , I managed to get them working for a few like Mycred reset points , Mycred progress map etc.. I downgraded Mycred to 2.2 from the latest version. I think I will continue testing with 2.2 and later with Mycred latest version and keep everyone posted.. thanks

Reactions: thelab and Iron-Man
Hi , I managed to get them working for a few like Mycred reset points , Mycred progress map etc.. I downgraded Mycred to 2.2 from the latest version. I think I will continue testing with 2.2 and later with Mycred latest version and keep everyone posted.. thanks
any progress?, someone verify is this valid,
also we need latest addons to validate it,
hope someone share latest addon bundle

Reactions: bytbt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock