• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My websites Hacked By AnonymousFox

Thank you for reply
I have the latest update on everything
Also, I have more than good hosting

And also this is a list https://prnt.sc/y2pfba

and my database for another domain on same my sever, get clone to another domain
ex: name.com database cloned to name.net database
like comments and users, and admin email all changed

I don't know how to explain it, but now I delete everything.. فhis should not happen in the future.
Sometimes it is not the nulled plugins or anything else but bad coding of these plugins. Check out the black listed wp plugins from here .
Best to keep the plugins to minimum, use dns level WAF.

Reactions: Moh Farawati
Most important factor is having a quality hosting provider. That means...

- Avoid free hosts
- Avoid the affiliate hosts, e.g. blueh.... you know, they are not actually #1 lol.

I hope you get everything sorted.

Some cdn service provider can help you take your site back, or you contact wordfence, but henceforth always take the following information serious...

1. very important security measure for WordPress users, do not use a meaningful passwords for your admin logins and administrative logins, use jargons with combination of all signs and make sure you change your password at least every month. this is a first step of being a webmaster and site administrator😀

2. Always familiar with files and folders at the backend so that once there is alien file created by any theme or plugin, you can detect them quickly and take measures.

3. And use a host provider that have malware scanner, use the scanner to scan all your files at least once in a week.

4. always use wordfence and set it to automatically scan files for differences and for malwares always.

5. once a while, contact your host provider to do security background check on your sites, to see if your site is actually clean from malicious items.

Use Wordfense Premium Level Security + iThemes Securiy Plugins + Google Captcha (A.I.) for Bad and Good IP detection. This is enough to protect your files of WordPress. Another thing's Use Trusted and Highly secured Hosting provider channel. doesn't matter it was a flex or cPanel.
Just focused on your Security and Hosting provider Security.

Babiato have trick to Make premium of Wordfence free plugins, for getting Premium level protect.
wordfence is Firewall & Scammer including highly Captcha authentication.
Don't use 'admin' as your username. Make Password- alphanumeric+special charecter + upperlower case.

i hope my message will help you in future.
Thanks
-zen123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rklawyerdady
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock