My website is hacked from the nulled wP templateI

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Red dragon

Oct 20, 2020
See again am not saying its a problem from the babiato . All am saying is please check the template i used from here and make sure you take necessary actions if the issue is from the nulled code before other people gets affected. I can just delete the domain not a big deal since i was just learning about the WP .

Reactions: Mscv50

funguy

Jul 31, 2020
India
theieltscommunity.com
Guys, take the matter constructively. If NASA and FBI can be hacked, 'impossible to hack' term does not exist. I have resolved more than 50 such cases on Fiverr. Apart from backdoors and Trojans, the server security level is another main reason for getting sites hacked.
Lastly, GoDaddy is the worst hosting provider. Almost 70% hacking cases that I handled were related to sites hosted on GoDaddy.

Red dragon

Oct 20, 2020
Guys, take the matter constructively. If NASA and FBI can be hacked, 'impossible to hack' term does not exist. I have resolved more than 50 such cases on Fiverr. Apart from backdoors and Trojans, the server security level is another main reason for getting sites hacked.
Lastly, GoDaddy is the worst hosting provider. Almost 70% hacking cases that I handled were related to sites hosted on GoDaddy.
server is from host gator i forgot to mention that.

MR A

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 19, 2019
Root
babiato.org
I used the template from here and within 2 days it says the website is hacked
foton WP template from our babiato forum

1631676121649.png
Some time some themes have zero days vurnability which developer not detected that's why this happened clean server change theme and enjoy wp learning well you get your 1st lesson how to recover site if hacked ..

MasDenk

Jun 7, 2020
⛔️
starhox.com
Some time some themes have zero days vurnability which developer not detected that's why this happened clean server change theme and enjoy wp learning well you get your 1st lesson how to recover site if hacked ..
yes sometimes some themes have bugs that hackers can enter, but from wordpress also have bugs like last year from the TimThumb file hackers can exploit it.

Reactions: Synced

yearsold

Mar 21, 2020
keraton, java
members.sgbteam.id
maybe the backdoor shell not be place it from the themes, check your security webs accurates.
1% of people have a website backdoor in babiato, but why don't people say they have a backdoor too.

Currently my personal site has secured till now.

MR A

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 19, 2019
Root
babiato.org
yes sometimes some themes have bugs that hackers can enter, but from wordpress also have bugs like last year from the TimThumb file hackers can exploit it.
yes dear tester and hacker always searching these bugs some people report and some are doing this shitty task by using their own page and showoff...and if you start learning and testing various themes you must suffer from this....so don't take tension just clean the whole server don't leave anything if you fresher and install fresh and do all task @

Red dragon

Sunnyark

Aug 20, 2021
maybe the backdoor shell not be place it from the themes, check your security webs accurates.
1% of people have a website backdoor in babiato, but why don't people say they have a backdoor too.

Currently my personal site has secured till now.
do you use nulled theme on your main site?

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
See again am not saying its a problem from the babiato . All am saying is please check the template i used from here and make sure you take necessary actions if the issue is from the nulled code before other people gets affected. I can just delete the domain not a big deal since i was just learning about the WP .
theme not nulled!
theme is safe and directly downloaded from themeforest