• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Social Network (App and Website)

My Social Network (App and Website) v7.5

No permission to download

mhdesign

Mar 31, 2020
Azerbaijan
SilentSilver submitted a new resource:

My Social Network (App and Website) - My Social Network (App and Website)

inline_preview.jpg

With My Social Network you can easily and simply create your own personal social network. With My Social Network you can publish posts, read the posts of friends, to have a personal conversation with your friends in real time, and more.
My Social Network application is built in Android Studio. The server side is built on object oriented php with a MySQL database. Installation of the server part is done quickly in a few simple steps.

Read more about this resource...

Is that same like Facebook or something like that ? do you have any account or can you please share few screenshots ?

SilentSilver updated My Social Network (App and Website) with a new update entry:

My Social Network (App and Website) (5.6)

Changelog:
v5.6 – (14.01.2021) (How to update – see documentation)
  • Added reCaptcha for the site
  • Added the ability to publish video files from the site
  • Added the ability to watch videos in the iOS version
  • iOS version: full support and compatibility with the latest version of Xcode, Swift 5.3, iOS 14.3
  • Android version: support for the latest SDK versions, rewritten code for uploading files from the application – full compatibility with Android 11 and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: grafixer
web login signup button not working. But application working well. I can login via website. someone help me plz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock