• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Site Dosen't Last Much On Google Search Engine l

HeatUpJamz

Nov 28, 2020
Hello guys please I've been facing this difficulty of my site Lasting long on Google Serps and I Need assistance on setting up a proper on-page Seo for my site. Thanks.

The SEO depends on lot of factors, but let me ask you something:

Are you using WordPress ?
Are you using Any SEO Plugins (if using WordPress) ?
May i know you domain link ?

you can use
Rank Math SEO
it is the most useful and it's automated only some pages you have to edit and you will find them right on the search

and also try indexing your site using google search console maybe it's not indexed and also check your site at Web Statistics and Analysis | HypeStat to check everything at your site and to check if it's blocked from google
I checked and I didn't see anything as my site being blocked by Google. You can help me check here is my url is heatupjamz.com. BTW I really love this site you suggested to me it's really nice. Thanks.

I checked and I didn't see anything as my site being blocked by Google. You can help me check here is my url is heatupjamz.com. BTW I really love this site you suggested to me it's really nice. Thanks.
You obviously either don't know how to search or don't know what you're talking about, because your site is not at all blocked by Google:

heatupjamz-google.png

Maybe it's not ranking high enough for your keywords, but that's SEO and to do it right is a skill.

You obviously either don't know how to search or don't know what you're talking about, because your site is not at all blocked by Google:

heatupjamz-google.png

Maybe it's not ranking high enough for your keywords, but that's SEO and to do it right is a skill.
When I made the thread. I never stated that my site was blocked, what I mentioned was that it Dosen't stay long on Serps

When I made the thread. I never stated that my site was blocked, what I mentioned was that it Dosen't stay long on Serps
What keywords are you trying to rank for in the first place. Ranking on Google serps depends on lot of factors, keywords is just one of them to begin with.

What keywords are you trying to rank for in the first place. Ranking on Google serps depends on lot of factors, keywords is just one of them to begin with.
Actually it's a music blog so there are multiple keywords I try to rank for..

Okay. Maybe The thing is it Dosen't rank high for my keywords. And what I run is a music blog. Where I post almost everyday.

So basically you have the same problem as everyone else..
You make a blog, and don't understand why you are not on page 1 for all your preferred keywords after 5 minutes 😂
Welcome to the real world, my friend.

You need some good quality content, such as in-depth articles about some of the more popular artists on your site, and then when someone searches for the artist, maybe they will find your site.

Good luck.

Reactions: krazypop and mader
Actually it's a music blog so there are multiple keywords I try to rank for..
Maybe the keyword you are trying to rank for has a very high competition. One thing i observed in your site is most of the content is for downloading tracks. You can tweak the description of the content to add Long tail keywords and for that you will need to research your niche which you are trying to rank for. In the about page you talk about blog but there is no link to any blog. Dunno but i might also have missed it. If you have a blog you can write content related to your niche and link them to your site to get some backlink juice. You will need to get your hands dirty in SEO as there is no one red pill that is going to solve your problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stasmartyn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock