• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Church App - Android & IOS Flutter Church Application

My Church App - Android & IOS Flutter Church Application 15 July 2023

No permission to download
Hello @Virus99, I have the app running successfully, but my only issue is with firebase cloud messaging (FCM); I can't find my FCM key. Kindly assist me, bro, if you have set it up.
Screenshot 2022-07-03 175552.png

Hello @Virus99, I have the app running successfully, but my only issue is with firebase cloud messaging (FCM); I can't find my FCM key. Kindly assist me, bro, if you have set it up.
Under this option you will find the FCM option, all you have to do is to click on the three dots and then choose the option that will appears to you and you will be redirect to anther page to enable this option

Hello I Would Like To Ask If How Did You Run The I Cant Compile It Says App:compileflutter error Please Help Me To Compile Thanks!

Under this option you will find the FCM option, all you have to do is to click on the three dots and then choose the option that will appear to you and you will be redirected to another page to enable this option
I understand that bro, But I need The FCM api

I understand that bro, But I need The FCM api
Open the cloud messaging page and then Screenshot 2022-07-09 113726.png
Click on the tree dots and after that your will see this option Screenshot 2022-07-09 113742.png
click on it and you will be redirect to another page that asks you to enable the FCM and after that you will find the server key available

Reactions: nanatakyi
No Sir, there is no updates and I am doing as much as I can to fix all the bugs in the app
Thanks, Bro.
Anyways, have you fixed the issue of closing the App, the old code has issues of closing, when you click on the close pop up it does not work.

After following configuration, and trying to access with password [email protected] > password: admin It gives error 404... how can I solve it?

1663537804343.png 1663537783751.png
hello, XDeiviBR, I'm having the same problem, I think it's related to the hosting provider, something related to Apache redirection. My hosting is Hostgstor, but I haven't looked into the problem yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: XdeiviBR
hello, XDeiviBR, I'm Brazilian too, I'm from BH, I'm having the same problem, I think it's related to the hosting provider, something related to Apache redirection. My hosting is Hostgstor, but I haven't looked into the problem yet.
Hey Friend, thanks a lot for the help, I was using PHP 8 and I changed to version 7.4 and the panel worked perfectly here!

1663550212765.png

1663550706277.png

Could someone share the .htacsess with me? I couldn't install the admin panel, it shows 404 error.

Also, the code has been updated, does anyone have the new version?

Thanks!!!

Reactions: XdeiviBR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseverlopz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock