My Church App - Android & IOS Flutter Church Application

My Church App - Android & IOS Flutter Church Application 9 March 2022 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Virus99

May 4, 2022
I have the Latest version of this app, how can I share it without breaking the rules

Reactions: Babak

EduMiBBs

Trusted Uploader
Nov 4, 2020
I have the Latest version of this app, how can I share it without breaking the rules
U can request update to the author, or request to move resource to your account, read here:

As the creation is recent, it would be better to ask the author, I'm also interested in the latest version, but those are the rules ;)

Reactions: Babak

Virus99

May 4, 2022
Virus99 updated My Church App - Android & IOS Flutter Church Application with a new update entry:

My Church App - Android & IOS Flutter Church Application (9 March 2022 Nulled )

Flutter version of MyChurchApp with support for both Android and IOS platforms.​

Extend beyond the Sunday mornings and the four walls of your church. We have brought together all of the top features that your church app must have:
Livestreaming, Radio, Events, Devotionals, Notifications, Notes, multi-version bible, Audio/Video Messages, Subscription plans to watch videos or listen to audio messages. App comes with 7 different bible versions namely KJV, NKJV...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mahar