• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Muvipro Theme License

adynr

Banned User
Aug 25, 2020
how to make a fully licensed muvipro theme, i got a nulled version of the muvipro theme

Reactions: Iqsal
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Attachments

• MuviPro-v2.1.0.zip
    761.1 KB · Views: 252
Changelog:

v.2.1.1 08/07/21
- Add read more js for movie content, so layout more simple.
- Add Share and social icon Telegram
- Add full responsive banner in player and support iframe too, for image require size is 800x450
- Add support html using wp kses post in notification and add paused in notification when user hover
- Change banner after player with banner before single title
- Change some layout in single movie, for example change place list episode from top player change after player.
- Update fb comment script
- Move ajax options and script from plugin muvipro-core to theme muvipro, now you can see options in customizer -> movie -> movie layout
- Remove jquery theia sticky change with position sticky css
- Remove jquery dependencies
- Optimize some codes
- Support latest wordpress
- Change Muli font with Mulish for google fonts in customizer
- Sanitize copyright text
- Fixed social share
- Fixed duplicate domain license key and change license key method (You must insert again license key in your website)

Hi All, i need your apologies.

Actually, this theme version 2.1.1 has been ACTIVATED and work well and without any restriction.

But, i can't help to share it because i don't have daily internet connection. Now i can reply Because i use tethering from my friend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock