• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MusicEngine - Music Social Networking

MusicEngine - Music Social Networking v3.0.0.2 Untouched

No permission to download
is it possible to import only one artist in this script somehow? some kind of olin specific album?

Does anyone have any news? share?)
I ran into a problem. When you download the HD version of a song to the player, it doesn't play for some reason. and the regular version is playing

@Babak do you have this FULL script ? Missing Documentation folder with all SQL file like country, etc

Hello, anyone with untouched latest script with a valid wiki api key. The old script`s API was changed, hence it canot update anymore. If anyone has a copy of the latest version, i will really appreciate if they could help. thanks in advance.

ANynoe is facing 500 error on installation ? using cloudways Ngynx

you need to edit you htaccess files REWRITEBASE
THanks for replying, Do you have an example?

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^public
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

THanks for replying, Do you have an example?

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>
if this is the same file from script (i dont have it installed anymore) then try this

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ FOLDERNAMEHERE/public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

the problem is because unless you are installing this to root of domain it wont work out the box

so basically if the folder you have it in is called MUSIC so you access it via this www.yourdomain.com/music then you must make the htaccess file(s) (sometimes more than 1) rewrite the base folder to muisc/public rather than www.yourdomain.com/public

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock