• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MusicEngine - Music Social Networking

MusicEngine - Music Social Networking v2.1.6.3

No permission to download
Here you go,

v2.1.1.8 (Nulled)

update works too, you can update it to latest version.
update no working i get error

"Client error: `GET https:\/\/api.github.com\/repos\/ninacoder-info\/MusicEngine--Laravel-Framework\/releases` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response:\n{\n \"message\": \"Bad credentials\",\n \"documentation_url\": \"https:\/\/docs.github.com\/rest\"\n}\n\n"
Awesome. Upgrade completed successfully

Update doesn’t work because github credentials are privately assigned by purchased license. Basically those who purchased musicengine can update and share the latest version. Other installations are just static, update won’t work at all, even check for new version.

Reactions: RiPPERD
is this nulled? it asking for license key, any string not working

---Edit----
used previous install.php for removing those license part and now it got istalled.:)
This didn't work for me, anything special I need to do?

Lenda updated MusicEngine - Music Social Networking with a new update entry:

MusicEngine v2.1.5.8-beta-26

Version 2.1.5.8 – Jul 5, 2021- Added song lyrics
- Added option to select default country
- Allow count stream even for guest
- Fixed admin locale
- Fixed issues with .m3u8 stream
- Fixed issues with deleting comments
- Added option to disable youtube player and force https
- Fixed problem with guest download and hd streaming
- Added support of Media Controller (now you control player on mobile notification)

Version 2.1.5.7 – April 19, 2021- Fixed issues with idtag3 for m4a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@Lenda I have changed the download link of this resource temporary. I will explain in a PM why.

Reactions: Lenda
Hello everyone, Thanks for sharing this script. Currently the script is not nulled. please someone share the nulled script.
Thanks in advance =)

1637751465438.png

1637839834078.png
after installation, for some reason, version 2.1.5.7.
It is latest version 2.1.6.2 there is no difference between package uploaded here and the latest updated from internal updater.
That info appears like that because it wasn't updated trough internal updater and the package still holds previous version details in .env.example file.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock