• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MusicEngine - Music Social Networking

MusicEngine - Music Social Networking v3.0.0.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Here you go,

v2.1.1.8 (Nulled)

update works too, you can update it to latest version.
Hi how was this cracked? I updated to a version now, I need to crack this version so I can update to the latest one.

Can you please direct me, been trying to look at the update files to find the script to edit .

Reactions: Oduwa
Hi how was this cracked? I updated to a version now, I need to crack this version so I can update to the latest one.

Can you please direct me, been trying to look at the update files to find the script to edit .

you need to null these 2 files,

1. \install.php

2. app\Http\Controllers\Backend\UpgradeController.php

Reactions: obs3rv3r
app\Http\Controllers\Backend\UpgradeController.php is not working to get new updates anymore. Actually we will need someone to share the latest version. Then to null the install.php. If someone knows how to null the UpgradeController.php file we can upload the file and get the latest version of the script. :)

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `media` add index `media_model_type_model_id_index`(`model_type`, `model_id`))

can you please help

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 13.39.10.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 13.39.10.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 13
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `media` add index `media_model_type_model_id_index`(`model_type`, `model_id`))

can you please help
your host doesnt need port remove :3306

Mine doesn't work here, I put it on ubuntu server 18.04
is with:
Apache 2.4
PHP 7.4
updated mysql
is this script to be installed on top of a cms?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supkay707
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock