• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MultiScraper Pro For Opencart

MultiScraper Pro For Opencart Jan 22, 2021

No permission to download

WillSha

Feb 11, 2021
WillSha submitted a new resource:

MultiScraper PRO Full Version - Want >100 000 products in your store during a week? This is what you need!

Overview:
MultiScraper
is the software for automatic bulk product upload from any big market directly into your opencart store
We developed this application in such a way that the creation of a large high-grade store with lots of categories and products has become a matter of several weeks or even days.

How it works:
MultiScraper
will grab all products you need step by step (product by product) and insert them into your opencart store.
MultiScraper works...

Read more about this resource...

can u please suggest how to run it? the file and folder structure here is very different from demo version can be found in creator's website. i followed the tutorial can be found there but no luck.

there's no folder name as /multiscraper/
Installtion.txt files are old maybe.
And files are not compressed as it should.
You can see the files name hope you will understand.
btw, thanks for your effort.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 9.11.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 9.11.03 PM.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 45
I tested it on localhost, it works great, thanks!
If anyone has trouble using (testing) MultiScraper on localhost, try this:

If your OpenCart store is installed on localhost do the following:

/***************************************************************************/

open file: /multiscraper/.htaccess

FIND: RewriteBase /multiscraper/
REPLACE WITH: RewriteBase /{YOUR_FOLDER_SITE_NAME}/multiscraper/
save and try again

/******************************* EXAMPLE *******************************/

If your page URL is http://127.0.0.1/mysite/

FIND: RewriteBase /multiscraper/
REPLACE WITH: RewriteBase /mysite/multiscraper/
save and try again

/***************************************************************************/

hi, if can update this scraper pro , for me it's not scraping prices. The rest it's working fine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock