• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoGrocer - Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel By Tecmanic

GoGrocer - Grocery Vegetable Store Delivery Mobile App with Admin Panel By Tecmanic 1.8.1

No permission to download
Illuminate\Database\QueryException
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'loklok.map_API' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `map_API` limit 1)

how solve cash on delevery problem
when i place order payment mode cash on delevery then show payment is processing ....not order place succesfully how solve this problem

Illuminate\Database\QueryException
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'loklok.map_API' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from `map_API` limit 1)
This is issue of code. Bad Coding. Some entries are map_api & some are map_API

Use VSCode to Find and Replace map_API with map_api

Although, there is another error after you fix this issue, working on resolving that

This is issue of code. Bad Coding. Some entries are map_api & some are map_API

Use VSCode to Find and Replace map_API with map_api

Although, there is another error after you fix this issue, working on resolving that
how solve cash on delevery problem
when i place order payment mode cash on delevery then show payment is processing ....not order place succesfully how solve this problem

Reactions: Iamlerner

Solution:

Go - Source - App - Http - Controllers - Admin - StoreController.php

Edit StoreController.php Line 43 - Change "map_API" to "map_api"

** Edit - There are a lot of bugs in code with map_API

** Do Fix those before testing

Last edited:
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-11 at 8.16.32 PM.jpeg
Only Show This as screenshot..... Order Not Place Succesfully
All options will only work if all notifications setup have been done, like OTP, In App, Google Services Etc.

Do it all and then try, as the order is getting accepted and shows in user history, but not updated in cart

All options will only work if all notifications setup have been done, like OTP, In App, Google Services Etc.

Do it all and then try, as the order is getting accepted and shows in user history, but not updated in cart

I tried .. cash and delivery issue faced..

brother... I tried brother... but order is placed.. but its not shown order is successful...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock