• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database

MTDb - Ultimate Movie&TV Database V4.0.3 Bug fix ( 24 October 2023 )

No permission to download
U need to modify source code not possible from admin panel yet... Need knowledge for angular
Not necessary can be done by changin the link from admin panel customizer and adding the filter of descend by created date i.e. &order=created_at:desc.

Reactions: wxsiret
Not necessary can be done by changin the link from admin panel customizer and adding the filter of descend by created date i.e. &order=created_at:desc.
Hello, Could you guide me where exactly I would have to make changes? I would be very grateful for your help.

I already made it :) Thank you very much for helping my friend :)

whats error :
Return value of App\Services\Data\Tmdb\TransformData::getRuntime() must be of the type int or null, array returned
yes i have the same problem can someone explain what is this error

yes i have the same problem can someone explain what is this error
private function getRuntime(array $data): ?int
{
$runtime = Arr::get(
$data,
'runtime',
Arr::get($data, 'episode_run_time'),
);
return is_array($runtime) && !empty($runtime)
? min($runtime)
: null;
}

Please try this it might work

private function getRuntime(array $data): ?int
{
$runtime = Arr::get(
$data,
'runtime',
Arr::get($data, 'episode_run_time'),
);
return is_array($runtime) && !empty($runtime)
? min($runtime)
: null;
}

Please try this it might work
thanks

I have this error only when add series the added but with no information.

SQLSTATE[21S01]: Insert value list does not match column list: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 13 (SQL: insert into `people` (`adult`, `created_at`, `fully_synced`, `gender`, `imdb_

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 11
Found it. In the main.js file search for this.url.generate(this.mediaItem) before it just add '/' + and it will work.
JavaScript:
//change
shareUsing(o){const d=this.settings.getBaseUrl()+this.url.generate(this.mediaItem).replace(/^\//,"");if("mail"===o)
//to
shareUsing(o){const d=this.settings.getBaseUrl()+'/'+this.url.generate(this.mediaItem).replace(/^\//,"");if("mail"===o)
Or replace with fix file
hi this code not working

hi can someone help with this, when I go to edit role I can't find comments to let users comment.
is that in only in my copy

I am getting this error

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-1-App\User' for key 'permissionable_unique' (SQL: insert into `permissionables` (`permission_id`, `permissionable_id`, `permissionable_type`) values (1, 1, App\User))

hi bro...
how to fix .htaccess could not find error on niginx vps

Attachments

• 9fbc916f-dc3e-4002-9c67-7ef9c55f2779.png
    9fbc916f-dc3e-4002-9c67-7ef9c55f2779.png
    16 KB · Views: 7
hi bro...
how to fix .htaccess could not find error on niginx vps
rename example.htaccess to .htaccess

also ensure your directory has the correct permissions by running sudo chmod -R 777 directory/with/website/files

also ensure that overwrite is enabled in your nginx config file. Not sure how to go about this in nginx, i recommend using apache2 instead of nginx

Last edited:
Reactions: falar
On hostinger cronjob code is rejected because of invalid characters, is there any other code to apply it? (custom is also rejected) cron.png

On hostinger cronjob code is rejected because of invalid characters, is there any other code to apply it? (custom is also rejected) cron.png
Create a bash file with name script.sh in your website directory with
Bash:
#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/php home/u794262590/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Then set type to custom and reference the bash script in command to run

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock